Craigslist crack smokers

-
Duster is hella clean, but not Smithsonian material,and for 10k! 0.0

i like the bottom duster. origional car, but if you look in the pic that shows the hood part of passenger fender, look on top of the headlight bucket, and you will see the bad tape job when it got repainted.lmao

Craigslist crack smokers. Yeah you right. Not only that the paint don't match and there is a windshield leak look at the carpet.

i like the bottom duster. origional car, but if you look in the pic that shows the hood part of passenger fender, look on top of the headlight bucket, and you will see the bad tape job when it got repainted.lmao

Wow damn.....good eye, I need more coffee I quess><

Might be hitting close to home. The jerseyshore 63 Valiant description sounds like a guy we were trying to help here. He said his engine wouldn't turn over, but had trouble describing things and following simple instructions. It will always be a 4-door, so $2500 for a non-running early A that needs work, sounds too hopeful. I always avoid such craiglist flakes who put "$1" in the title.

at least the guy rebuilt the tank vent, thats gotta be worth 1700 bucks, gotta love the giant cop push guards on the dart

Wow that looked like my Duster before I tore it apart, perhaps I should have sold it for 10K before I decided to put 4x that much into it. oh well lesson learned. LOL

Might be hitting close to home. The jerseyshore 63 Valiant description sounds like a guy we were trying to help here. He said his engine wouldn't turn over, but had trouble describing things and following simple instructions. It will always be a 4-door, so $2500 for a non-running early A that needs work, sounds too hopeful. I always avoid such craiglist flakes who put "$1" in the title.

Not to mention the rot every were.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/ctd/3086536531.html

Engines the wrong color.......anyone think it's worth the asking price?

And why does it seem all the 73 and newer Dusters were tan, cream, or light brown!?

My 73 is green

as for the wrong color engine onethe correct resto, The hose clamps, electronic ignition, cragers and bfgs, base/clear paint are also not correct. nice car but for that price you could buy 2 of them

The first two are heaps, in the duster photos did anyone see the rust stains [upper right] in the door jamb photos?

That dart is a mess. I do see a rimblow wheel on it though.

63 valiant is a basket case. Part that ***** out.

Duster looks clean. Not worth anywhere near 10k though

I've seen that Duster on CL before I bougt my "GREEN" Duster, prolly almost 2 years ago,...I'd give em 6 for the trio...

I've seen that Duster on CL before I bougt my "GREEN" Duster, prolly almost 2 years ago,...I'd give em 6 for the trio...

The Duster is clean. Cleaner then mine and mine is pretty clean. Its not 10K clean though.

-
Back