[FOR SALE] Craigslist find...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... the stripe is on completely backward! I hope that much attention to detail was paid for on the rest of the car! Confidence-inspiring.

Appraised at 20k by who? A blind man?

$5500 in paint and they totally screwed up the stripe.

Plus it looks like it's wavy and has scratches all over it - but I can't tell for sure because the pics are garbage.

Typical amateur restoration where the owner has deluded himself into thinking it's show quality and worth top dollar.

No doubt they should have done the body work before the paint. Lots of new parts, but no gas cap.

What's with the grille?

It still has the masking tape on there, LOL. O'course it will NEVER come off

Notice he wants 10G and says nothing about the engine? Really? It's a slant? Oh, there ISN'T ONE!!??!?!? LOL

I think those are ford ranger wheels.

Grille's either spray bombed silver or made from pie tins.

Price of paint job- $5500

Value of paint job with incorrect (and hideous) stripe- $0

I think those are ford ranger wheels.

Grille's either spray bombed silver or made from pie tins.

Price of paint job- $5500

Value of paint job with incorrect (and hideous) stripe- $0

American Racing Outlaw II, I think.

that stripe made me laugh...i too noticed the 70~71 front end.

txt'd him and he said its all original sheetmetal with a 318. i just told him it has a early front end and the stripe is on wrong lol...

Ha...you guys sound like a Wednesday afternoon gossip club.

You didn't mention the good part which is that he painted it one of THE cool colors, which include orange, yellow, lime green or purple. There are more Mopars painted those colors than EVER left the factory.

He's way high on the price but if it's a lifelong AZ car it definitely won't be a rotbox like some floating around.

70/71 front clip? Good for him..IMO the '72 markers and grille were NOT an improvement. Wheels? I think those are able to be removed.

You know what Matthew 7 says about judging others....what it doesn't say is that isn't the only overpriced POS there is on here.

"Cool color" doesn't do ya much good if ya have to sand it all off and start over................

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back