Craigslist valve grinder

-

chryslerfat

Reaction score
I just got this today for 200 which I think is a fair deal. The guys at work say its only a deal if you need it. I say I will use it one day.

valve grinder6.jpg

valve grinder3.jpg

valve grinder2.jpg

valve grinder1.jpg

If you need anything for it, Goodson and Regis are two good companies

Looks like a KO Lee valve grinder. I've used one. It needs to be serviced but those are highly underrated valve grinders. Blows the Souix grinders I have used far, far away.

You stole that. The seat grinders are what is hard to find. It could be argued you could afford to buy new valves and not even grind them, but you still need the seats done.

That was my thought I have watched just the seat grinder with no attachments bring what I paid for everything.

You stole that. The seat grinders are what is hard to find. It could be argued you could afford to buy new valves and not even grind them, but you still need the seats done.

I grind new valves. Seen way too many that needed to be ground.

Some of those grinders can reface lifters! Now that would be cool......

Valve grinding is one of those skills I want to teach myself when I retire. I hope I can find a good deal on a used grinder when that time comes! Nice score!

Some of the valve grinders are also capable of refacing rocker arms like the adjustable 273 or poly 318 ones.
That is good to know. I learned on a machine like this in school many years ago. As soon as I get a bench and set this up I can start playing with it.

-
Back