creeds_247 build

-
I know theres some work goin on , on this rig so we'll be needin some updates....and if ya can....you know me...maybe a shot of some chickies Creed. Dont make me come down there and feel of em myself.
Small Block

Haha Smallblock Ill see what I can do. Hope yall had a good time last night at Leon Russell. And I like the sign.

Had a good day working on car with dad today.

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 005.jpg

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 007.jpg

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 009.jpg

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 027.jpg

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 048.jpg

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 050.jpg

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 005.jpg

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 007.jpg

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 009.jpg

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 027.jpg

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 048.jpg

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 050.jpg

Do I see and stock car in the making.........looking good bro.....

Thank you for a great day Creed :cheers:, Mom enjoyed having the house to herself :-D,
Buddy even enjoyed having us outside :-D
You put a good day in and made allot of progres for one day
I see you got on my computer and snagged up a couple of my pictures I took :-D

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 029.jpg

Wow, Creed, you are going gang busters on that thing. What color are ya painting it? Sorta looks like a nova when ya get those rear side window inserts out. Will ya race it this year? I'll come and watch if ya do.
Small Block

Wow, Creed, you are going gang busters on that thing. What color are ya painting it? Sorta looks like a nova when ya get those rear side window inserts out. Will ya race it this year? I'll come and watch if ya do.
Small Block
I would think so Small Block ''race it this year" :happy10:
I know we like picturs here and here is some pictures Creed_247 did not share with us :happy10:, I will see what I can do in Paint Program on the colors with picture #1 :happy10:

The last picture is a memories made picture :happy10: I see Buddy and Creed in the back ground :-D:-D

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 053.jpg

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 036.jpg

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 037.jpg

Looking good guys. Lots of work going on there.
We spent the hole day out side, I stayed busy keeping tools ready for him and keeping his work area picked up :happy10:
I did enjoy a couple cold ones, As you can see I miss placed one and had two going at the same time :-D
I enjoyed having Creed on the hill with me for a full day :cheers:
I don't get to see him much and this was a great memory day for me :happy10:

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 011.jpg

Small Block

He is thinking on the color and said this could be the colors he will go with maybe, It's to early to say for sure :-D

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 053.jpg

A fresh and broke in warmed up 360 30 over engine that was in my 1/8 mile truck, Creed took it apart last week and said it was clean as a pin and looked bran new :happy10:, I just said of course Creed :-D I kept all the fluids changed in it every three week's when we raced it :-D
The truck got hauled off and the hood and motor stayed :happy10:

41120010HolleyNEW!! 107.jpg

41120010HolleyNEW!! 108.jpg

41120010HolleyNEW!! 110.jpg

41120010HolleyNEW!! 109.jpg

"More stash than an LA crack dealer' Your funny Roger
Mike we need an update. Boy this Cabo sure is good even if i am by myself. Got to go and take the wife out to dinner. Need an update mike on the Volare RR. When's the work day complete with all the chickies? Hello Creed.....

Looking great, guys! :thumblef: :thumbrig: \\:D/ :thumrigh: :thumbup:

Any day spent with family is a good day. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Now time to relax with a drink or two. :drinkers: :drinkers:

Wylde1.

Hey Small Block, working on engine and waiting on roll cage kit. Ill get some pics of the engine up soon..

Will be getting lifters tomorrow morning and hopefully motor will be complete tomorrow after noon! And Smallblock, your motor is all but sold. Its goin to good home for a guy that really needs it. And once again want to thank you very much for the help..

Good morning folk's :cheers:
Creed invited me over to his friends shop that Creed and him share and enjoy a FREE cold one :happy10::happy10:and they said they wanted to look under Victoria's bonnet :-D
Here is a couple shot's I took and I wanted to thank Creed and the shop for a nice day away from the house.
Being broke ain't so bad when you have friends :-D:-D
I even herd from Small Block while I was there :happy10:
The poor guy was stuck at home alone with chicken, Potato's extra on the grill sipping on a Magarita :-D always good to hear from Bill :cheers:

Creed got his engine put back together and they said my little / looked great.
My batteries died on me while I was there so this was all I got.
Thank everyone for a nice day Creed :cheers:

Creed and A Free Strong End $$ 001.jpg

Creed and A Free Strong End $$ 002.jpg

Creed and A Free Strong End $$ 003.jpg

Of course the cam just had to last long enough for a chev pic,lol! Glad to here that you are having fun!

-
Back