CT FABO get together 6-21

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
OK. lets get it rolling.

6/21 at Marcus Dairy in Danbury CT.

Right off of I84, exit 3

Cars usually start rolling in at 5pm. Who's in ?

Adam, is there a site or additional info on the gathering at Marcus Dairy?

Hemi G T S, is Papas Dodge close to Marcus Dairy? Any additional info on the show?

GTX the previous post is incorrect. Ken Papa is throwing a "MoPar Expo" for 2 days. The swap meet only is Saturday. The MoPar auto show is Sunday June 22nd from 8am to 4pm. Last year the Saturday swap meet sucked real bad..I mean REAL bad. Weather was warm and no issue. 3 vendors total, and I doubt Pete is even going to bother this year. I heard the show on Sunday was actually not too bad. should be info at www.papasdodge.com to verify the dates.

YES!!!! Can't wait to meet everyone.

Adam, if there is a lot of interest, maybe we should all meet in the back instead of the "usual" Mopar in the left front. which is tight. Let's see how many folks are in.

Kory

I would just love to go ..but its a cool hour and 44 min from the house and i just cant imagine driving the demon that far ..id have to stop for gas at least 4 times LOL

Tom mentioned the get together when we were talking at the Farmington polo grounds show Sunday.

I'm going to see what I can do about making it as well. I think it would be cool to meet some more board members.

The only problem for me is the hour plus drive. I'll have to see if I can crash at my sisters house in Roxbury.

Bump...................................My fingers R crossed the weather doesnt suck like it has all of this week so far. T-storms and rain every afternoon. Saturdays forecast much the same-afternoon showers and storms

Tom, Meet me here in New Milford @ 4:30+/-, my Duster is back on the road, one new valve spring and two new wheel bearings later. Jim

Maybe. I will be out in the Mt. Sinai area. (SP?) Family get together. (Could be ruined by cousins mother-in-law.

< DAMN IT! > I'll be in Florida this weekend.... my sister is getting married. :angry7:

Maybe she would hold off on the vows until the show was over?:love7:

I wish she would hold off completely! This is #2 for her, and he doesn't look anymore promising than #1..... :-D

See guys there. I have to work till 6pm so I'll be there shortly after.

Sorry guys, I'll have to take a rain check. Maybe next time my Dart will be done.
I didn't want to leave you guys hangin'. Have fun, and snap a few pix!!!

George

It was GREAT seeing everyone ...some pix from this afternoon-.. ok ok I know they are not all a-bodies.... but great Mopars!

100_4312 (Small).JPG

100_4314 (Small).JPG

HemiDart1of6 (Small).JPG

HemiDart4of6 (Small).JPG

SS 1of4 (Small).jpg

SS 2of4 (Small).jpg

SS 4of4 (Small).jpg

Thanks for the pix Kory.
That 68 Hemi Dart is badass!

George

Thats Hemi GTS's car. I went to say hello but he was on his way out. I'll catch you next time.

Great to see everyone. Lets plan another before the end of the year. :-D

-
Back