CT ,NY,MA memebers 2009 get together July 18

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Anyone want to do a get together at Marcus Dairy again this year ?

I'm in, just say when and I'll make it a point to be there....except if I get called in for more money. Money talks! And loudly in my ear.

Hell ya! I'll make sure to actually be there this time!
Count me in!

George
As in anything it would be up to what the date would be on that?also if your alright with me showing up in something other than my A-body?The 69 Cuda is in the middle of getting a new interior,disc brakes,ect.I promise it will be a Mopar though.:joker:

Non A body is fine. Anyone have suggestions for a date ? Marcus is every Saturday. I figure a month or so from now to give more guys time.

Well, you pick it and post up a thread with the place and date to be at, let it ride from there.

Im in pic the date Adam its the least I could do since i live just over the statre line.

I'll be at Carlisle on the 11th so I can do either the 27th June or 18th July. Let me know.

George

Lets do July 18th. This way we have longer to put a larger group of people together.

weather i can make it depends on where exactly marcus dairy is... so whee is it? i'd love to show but i might not have my scamp on the road by then, so would it be cool if i came in my regular car (an altima.....):-(

I-84 exit 3, near the Danbury mall. Its just over the NY/CT line.
No jap cars. :D

George

I should be able to make that...I go to the Danbury Mall all the time..it's 35 minutes from me..!

If your are planning on attending please add your name to the list and re post it.

AdamR

-
Back