CT ,NY,MA memebers 2009 get together July 18

-
How about a roll call only list sticky?

Add one Rumblefish 360 AKA .... Rob!

Count me in..... 8)

Just got the new laptop working.... my PC is still dead. I got fed up and bought a Compaq. Now I can get back in touch with you guys. Rob: Same as last time, we'll meet at my place. Maybe...just maybe, I'll bring the `Cuda.

You don't wanna know what's been going on...... :angry7:

LOL, well, I'm allways a good shoulder to cry on.
I'll probably drive up in the Duster.

Here is the address. You can Google map it or type it into your GPS if ya have one. Easy to get to.

5 Sugar Hollow Rd
Danbury, CT 06810

George

Count me in, what time is this Marcus Dairy take over happening on the 18th?? Rt 22 to Brewster is a good place to race we should set some chevy/ford beat downs up with the locals....:)

Plan on meeting there early. The show actually starts at 5 but cars start rolling in around 4. I think if we start getting there about 330 400 we can take over the old Mopar corner on the left.

Plan on meeting there early. The show actually starts at 5 but cars start rolling in around 4. I think if we start getting there about 330 400 we can take over the old Mopar corner on the left.
I know the spot.

Geo

Add your name to what list?
I wouldn't know if I had the time until the day before, lol.
So this is a carshow, or a weekly cruise?
I never drove down Rt 22, google maps gives the Taconic as the quickest way, nice drive but I think the pavement is really hurting on that road.

I'm out on LI (about a block away from Rob- rumblefish360) but I'll try to make it out there. I have no idea how to get there so maybe Rob and I can cruise out there together in our dusters? :-D

Duster, Its pretty easy to get to. Jump on the Hutch to 684, to I84, get off of Exit 3.

Going East on Route 84 (which is at North end of Route 684) .... off at exit 3 (which is Route 7 and says Danbury Mall).

In these pictures, Marcus Dairy is the parking lot just South-East of the Mall. It is on Sugar Hollow Road.

You can either get off at the 1st exit on Route 7 (to the mall... it is the ramp that shows Route 7 in the pix). Right at light onto Backus Avenue and then right (another light) onto Sugar Hallow... Marcus is on right.

Another choice is to go past Mall Exit to next exit on Route 7 ... Danbury Airport (see 2nd pix). Right at light onto Sugar Hollow and Marcus will be on left.

We try and get together on the left corner when you enter the lot... I have a blue Dart and will try and be there early (but I am a fair weather only whimp!)

Not clear or need more? Post here or [email protected].

Mall-Marcus.jpg

Mall-Marcus2.jpg

Duster, Its pretty easy to get to. Jump on the Hutch to 684, to I84, get off of Exit 3.

Seems easy enough. So long as my car seems up for the trip, you guys can count me in. I don't know how fun a drive from NY to CT will be with a D60/4:10/detroit locker in the rear, but I'll sure as hell try!

Chris

I should be able to do this easy, and hook up with John and probably a bud of his on the way.
4.10's? No problem, well be doing a lowly 60 - 65 as not to get run over by others. Just bring lots-o-money for gas.
It should be able to be done with at least a single tank going up there and one back.

I'm running 4:10's too.... I should get as much as 10 MPG on the highway!

Sign me up. If it blows that's why I have AAA and Hagerty roadside. :-D

Anyone want to come early for some burgers or dogs at my house ? I about 5 minutes from Marcus.

Absolutely. Speaking for Amy & myself,we'd love to meet your family. If this happens, let us know. We'll drag something off the highway to throw on the grill...... 8)

We never arrive empty-handed....

Its a plan. I just need to know whos coming so I have enough burgers.

Don't worry about that. Like I said, we never arrive empty handed. :-D

Me and the kids are always up for burgers and dogs!
Let me know what to bring. Hell, screw Marcus, lets hang at Adams! :D

George

I will come to the dairy but the car won't be ready. I would love to check out some of your cars. I will let you know about the burgers Adam sounds good but I have to see what's going on. I will look for some of you at Carlisle going on Friday thru Sunday.

Your all more then welcome to bring the wives and kids. My kids are 3 and 5 and would love some company.
Just give me a head count.

I'll ask my wife if she wants to go. Every once in a while she's game for a car show especially if there are other chicks there and kids. My boys are 6 and 10 so they should get along OK. My older one will be more into the cars anyway.
I'll get a tally to you before the date, but let me know what to bring.

George

-
Back