Cuda got best of show today!!!

-

4404spd

Reaction score
Iv'e been to 3 shows so far and got 2 first place trophies and a best of show today!!!

Attachments

• 100_0432 (600 x 400).jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 346
  • 100_0435 (600 x 400).jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 353
  • 100_0444 (600 x 400).jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 373
  • 100_0445 (600 x 400).jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 354
  • 100_0447 (600 x 400).jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 364
Very nice:cheers:
Congratulations!
C

Nice job--Aren't you glad you changed the wheels and painted the hood??????--Steve

Nice job--Aren't you glad you changed the wheels and painted the hood??????--Steve
Same wheels, Different tires. Im happy with the changes I have made....Its all trial and error till you hit the right combo and your wallet is empty...lol

I think the first to shows were rigged!! But it looks like these judges know the real deal when they see it .Nice job!!!

Congrats. Isn't it nice?
I did this several times before with other cars I built but this time around its seem to be more special for some reason...Maybe because im older and have the car I always wanted.

X2 to all the above. She's a beaut! No wonder why it hauls home the trophies.
Congrats. tmm

Congratulations! Well deserved. I have admired your car before, so thanks for more photos. What show? I have family in Warren Center and they put on a really nice show in September. Maybe another b.o.s? BTW, bought my "first" 69 S from Shultz's Used Cars in N. Towanda many moons ago. :)

Congratulations! Well deserved. I have admired your car before, so thanks for more photos. What show? I have family in Warren Center and they put on a really nice show in September. Maybe another b.o.s? BTW, bought my "first" 69 S from Shultz's Used Cars in N. Towanda many moons ago. :)
Wow its a small world! Yep the show in Warren Center is nice I will be going to it. And I remember Shultz's auto sales its Shores auto sales now. My wife and her family went to Northeast School, They lived in Allis Hollow. The show was at the Chemung County Fairgrounds in Horseheads N.Y.

-
Back