cuda stripes on dart

-

340wedge1971

Reaction score
Just finished the paint on the dart,mind storming about some stripes for my car...something different...any thoughts on how this would look on my 73 in matte black?Always liked that stripe on those cudas,what are the chances it would fit...wheelbase?Also,how about using a tailstripe with it?I like keeping things car correct,but....

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 251
  • 1001111643a.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 260
  • $(KGrHqR,!lYE5Y3uZrq-BO(OqHTIiw~~60_12.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 238
if you pm me with a flat picture of the side of your car, I'll show you what they would look like. If your paint is a flat black, you could do the stripe in a flat color.

Darts look better with bumble-bee stripe or no stripes at all.

Here is a side view with the old paint,it is "dark emerald green metallic" now,i dont have a side view yet....Do your magic,it will give me an idea!Thanks!

Attachments

• 100_0069.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 210
  • $(KGrHqMOKiEE5bcv9on7BOiRPNoiew~~60_12.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 210
I think challengerguy on here already makes them.

Just my opinions but
* I think it would be too busy with both side stripes and a butt stripe
* I prefer "Dodge" stripes on Dodges and "Plymouth" stripes on Plymouths. That's something that gave each marque their separate character.

I agree,like i said,just brain stormin for something different,thats all you see on the darts at the car shows,just looking for something to make the car standout i guess....mine is far from original

Just my opinions but
* I prefer "Dodge" stripes on Dodges and "Plymouth" stripes on Plymouths. That's something that gave each marque their separate character.

I don't think it looks that bad! It's a matter of taste I guess. I had to get rid of that snow, It's coming soon enough. Let me know if you want to see another color. What you think of the lowered stance???

Attachments

• 340 wedge 71.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 180
Just my opinions but
I agree one or the other

can you throw the black tail stripe back on with it,i kinda like the side stripe you did! thanks for putting the lowering kit on too!lol!

I don't think it looks that bad! It's a matter of taste I guess. I had to get rid of that snow, It's coming soon enough. Let me know if you want to see another color. What you think of the lowered stance???

here u go

Attachments

• 340 wedge 71 option1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 192
BTW, I can do this stripe for y'a or send the file to the company of your choice, But I would strongly use a company that sponsors this site. Cheers

if you pm me with a flat picture of the side of your car, I'll show you what they would look like. If your paint is a flat black, you could do the stripe in a flat color.

I agree,matt black stripes on a gloss black car are most awesomest in my opinion !!:cheers:

I dont mind the side stripes at all. Idea?????????? What about the side stripes meeting at the rear then up and around?

I too like the looks of the side stripes ! We have those on my wife's 'Cuda !!And I also like the idea of them coming together in the back !! That would definitely be different, and I like to be different !!:cheers:

So how would you suggest the stripes meet at the rear?
I am planning on the side stripes on my 67 Valiant

-
Back