CudaChick (Leanna) needs our help....

-
Yeah.... Leanna is way cool. I take care of her every time we do business together. Just this morning I was chatting with her and was thinking to myself "How the Hell do I get to meet her?"

May I suggest we organize a fund raiser to get her & Billy up to Carlisle next year in a vendor spot? This way we can have a pilgrimage to meet the Mistress herself and she can showcase her work as Carlisle draws them in from all over.

This is good Karma for everyone. Food for thought. 8)
I think this is an outstanding idea. I am a bit far to attend Carlisile, but count me in if you can get this off the ground.

leanna, Its not much, but I am a poor boy...sent pay pal for 10 bucks. please accept our gifts to you, I have read alot of your posts and you are a very giving person, as well as an asset to FABO. I hope everyone can find it in their hearts and pockets to throw in even a few bucks, it will add up, and it certainly is for a good cause, a fellow FABO member. Good luck, and god bless you and yours.

come on guys...and gals. none of us are rich, I see 14000+ members, throw leanna a couple bucks. if you have internet, and a computer, whats 5 bucks. lets all show everyone what the power of the internet and FABO can really do. I wanna see a HUGE turnout, even a dollar a piece would be HUGE. lets make this our best fundraiser ever. Thanks to everyone, we can make it happenl. God bless all...(no offense to the other religions....)

I'm still relatively new here and I don't even know who Leanna is but seeing the outpouring so you must be someone very special. I made a donation to your paypal account too. I'm a firm believer in taking care of your own. May God shine his light on you and good luck.

Well I got to talk to sister Leanna a couple hours ago, she said Mike I see how hard it is to receive like you have said and it's a blessing to give and feels good to give and fill's my our day's trying to :happy10:
She is at tears trying to except the gifting we are giving her :happy10:
I have been on the receiving end of this kind of thing and it is hard on use:love7:

She is a strong one for sure and always took care of others and her self.
Butt Guess what Leanna :-D it's time that we want to be happy and lend a hand to you :cheers::cheers:
I will say I made over $25 on shooting pool with some young guns tonight :-D
And a pleasant word from the folks here that can't do anything but have the thought and care to see this through is just as good as giving.
It's something that can't be typed out in words I guess, But this one is for you and thank you for all you have dun for the folks here.

I sure am blest to be among the family of this great site.
as we are blest to have you here with us :happy10:

so her paypal is all lower case right I just want to make sure she gets it
thanks joren

A gift sent.
A reminder, send it through Paypal as a gift and there will not be fees deducted from it...
C

And a morning bump. Hope all our U.S. folks have a great holiday weekend.

I'm in for $100 bucks. Now she won't have to worry about having to rob Peter to pay Paul for a while.

John

This FABO family is amazing.Hopefully we can carry this thru the weekend.I know of a lot of people who haven't checked in.I can't imagine another website that could even come close to what we do here.Leanna,go ahead and cry those tears of joy,they certainly are better than the other kind.God bless ya Cuda Chicky.8)

Unfortunately I am unable to help out but I do want to say something. Since I have been a member I have seen numerous post like this. You are all very amazing people and every time I come to the board I leave with a big fat smile.To Leanna, what goes around comes around.

Treva and I sent our small part in last night :happy10:then we went to a friends house for a couple cold ones and enjoyed playing some pool with some cocky young guns that thought they could show me there skill's Leanna :toothy10: But they showed me there wallets instead :-D
So I guess you could say I sent my illegal earnings your way :-D
I hope the sun is shinning and you are having a great day.
318Bruiser said it well when he said what goes around comes around :happy10:

Your Arkansas Brother me Mike :happy10::happy10::happy10:

I,m on holidays this week and can send alittle something.Leanna,your an asset to FABO and it only makes sense to help out when one of our own is down.Payment sent.8)

Great Gal, 75.00 on it's way ,,,,, I think that was 82.00 canadian....lol, anyways hope you found that other valve cover of yours from way back...lmao

Treva and I sent our small part in last night :happy10:then we went to a friends house for a couple cold ones and enjoyed playing some pool with some cocky young guns that thought they could show me there skill's Leanna :toothy10: But they showed me there wallets instead :-D

Your Arkansas Brother me Mike :happy10::happy10::happy10:

That's funny!!

does anybody know the total of our efforts, I hope the efforts continue. thanks to all who can help, and the well wishers, too! In fact, dont count the dollars, everybody just give a few of them!! This is way more personal than throwing change in the jar at 7 eleven, come on everyone!! Not a penny goes to executive costs, all to leanna. I get paid on the 9th, and Im gonna give some more, just to do it! Seriously, it does feel good to help out, even a few bucks can go a long way.

I'm in for $25. She's a peach of a gal and tops at what she does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! toolmanmike

Leanna...just sent you $100 via paypal.

Believe me when I say it's a sincere pleasure and an absolute honor to have you as a fellow FABO member.

You've helped many of us and now it's time to take care of you...our very own CudaChick! That's why we love you so much! :love5:

Have a great 4th of July! :hello2:

Robert Carmona (FABO member: intergalactica)
Homestead, FL

Nice job DRENO, thanks it is appreciated, today you are the statue

Thanks Popdart,It's a good feeling.I have been 3 feet off the ground since this started.Got a big sh&t eatin grin on my face that won't come off.FABO is the best.8)

Gee,I guess this puts it back to the top.:snakeman:

-
Back