"Cudagirl"'s new "girlcave"

-
good things happen to good people or should I say you cant keep a good man or girl down. how cliche lol

Who needs a cup of coffee when you have a happy smile like your's Nella to see first thing in the morning :cheers: Thank you for sharing such a great day.
Know you wait a few days before you put your car in the girl gave so the concrete will get hard all the way through.:read2:

Awww, memike, you know "sunfish" is bursting at the seams to park in her new spot, but we are going to wait one month and then seal the floor and epoxy paint it. Nella couldn't wait to try it out though, and I thought it only fit that she be the first to drive on it, so we broke the rules and sent her in!!!Have a great day from Nella everyone!!! cosgig and cudagirl

Looking good, but you installed the Tyvek upside down.

LOL

FYI everyone, Tyvek is only structural if you hang it upside down!!!LOL!!! MVR, you must have been listening to my neighbors, they all want to know why it's upside down too!!! I tell them it's just to bug them!!! Take care all, Geof

Thats great I am sure Nella will love it.Sunfish live in caves deep under the ocean so the Sunfish will be right at home too.
Jim

-
Back