CudaNewbie

-

MrPedalsworth

Reaction score
Hey,
Just joined! My Bro-in-law showed me the sight. I have a 68 340 5spd(tremic) fastback. I'm building it as a multi-purpose car. I've had it for 20 years now. I love to drive it in so many ways. Good weather daily driver, drive it to open track days at SCCA, 1/4 mile and road tracks. I don't intend to win any classes, but if I did, I would just be having more fun. I would like to drive it across the country, again, and down to Key West, again. That was fun. As my job and money permits, I would like to drive it to all the Mopar and car shows I could, entering the participation events there. Basically, I love to drive the car, hard. For some reason I don't feel the same passion from other cars? Maybe because I grew up in my Mothers slant 6 68 Barracuda?

Just ripping twisty roads and open highways, snif snif, brings a huge smile and tear to my eyes.

C%3A%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5Ckstranahan%5CMy%20Documents%5CMy%20Pictures%5Cbrettscar1.jpg

You will fit in here very nicely.
Hope you take the time to enjoy this site

Love your car.. especially like the wheels.

My first love was a Red 68 318 Barracuda, it is my favorite A. I dont have her anymore, although I wear her hood fish and keyset on my keyring.

fishkey.jpg

I'm So glad you made it on here. but I never thought of you as a newbie..Now all you have to do is bring your car out to the left coast for some fun..

EvildrKen

My Dad had a 67 fastback and a 69 fastback and got me into Mopars as a child. I just installed a Tremec 5 spd. in my car and I can`t tell you how much I`ve enjoyed it. Welcome to the site and enjoy!

-
Back