Curly or Shemp

-

niceolddart

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
On a lighter note, who is your favorite of these two Stooges? A lot of people seem to like Curly, but I think Shemp was the funniest of them all. I would like to see what you think.

Of course I highly believe Shemp was the original... I do like curly a lot and his antics.. they both have their own unique style... Who I definitely didn't like was the later curly Joe and I guess was a good comedian on his own but I don't think he was enthused about being a stooge...

Curly was the best actor and made the 3 stooges in my opinion.

The fact I know who curly is but I've never heard if shemp tells me all I need to know

I like all six, but I think Shemp was funniest.

I like Curly, but Shemp was a very close second. What bothers me though is how they passed away.

Curly has Alway's been the Favorite but, there's No Way He could have pulled off that Phone Booth Scene like Shemp Did!

Shemp.jpg

I only found out after watching the Stooges for years that Curly and Shemp were brothers (along with Moe, of course).

I like Curly, but Shemp was a very close second. What bothers me though is how they passed away.
Yes. Anyone that knows the story, they all, except Moe, died in a bad way. Really kind of sad. They do make me laugh, as silly as it may seem to some. I watch them almost every Saturday night at 6pm on MeTV.

Coitainy it was Curly....Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!
I wonder how many times they hurt themselves in making these short films....
Stupid humor and timeless.
Personally, I loved them all, but it's sad how most of them ended up dying and the personal struggles they had.....

Coitainy it was Curly....Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!
I wonder how many times they hurt themselves in making these short films....
Stupid humor and timeless.
Personally, I loved them all, but it's sad how most of them ended up dying and the personal struggles they had.....
Curly WAS in two of my favorites, "Idiots Deluxe" & I can't remember the name of the other one, but they were building a house for their new wives. FUNNY stuff. I also heard that Moe was injured the most of all of them. I would have never guessed that. Sorry, I still think Shemp was the funniest though.

Yes. Anyone that knows the story, they all, except Moe, died in a bad way. Really kind of sad. They do make me laugh, as silly as it may seem to some. I watch them almost every Saturday night at 6pm on MeTV.
I dont no nothing

What happened to em?

-
Back