Cursor acting weird on FABO

-

67DartGT340

Reaction score
Anyone having a problem where their cursor just keeps flickering for short periods of time when on the FABO site? All other sites I visit seem fine, but on FABO, since yesterday, it flickers for a bit when I first load the posts page and hover over a link. Anyone?

Mine too ... seems to be some sort of issue with one of the ads on the right side of the screen opening up ... and to top it off, it was a Ford ad for me

yes,it has been happening to me too,just here tho,but once the page loads it seems ok.

Same here, once the page finishes loading it's fine, but until then I can't do anything else inside internet explorer like change tabs.

I re-upped my Gold Membership early so I could do my little part in trying to help Joey get a new server. Maybe if there were more Gold members then he could get a better server and this site would run more smoothly. There has been quite a lot of new members and more traffic and maybe these issues could be related to the current server being maxed out.

I re-upped my Gold Membership early so I could do my little part in trying to help Joey get a new server. Maybe if there were more Gold members then he could get a better server and this site would run more smoothly. There has been quite a lot of new members and more traffic and maybe these issues could be related to the current server being maxed out.

I agree.....I just can't come up with the extra change to go GOLD...so until then I have to wait it out.

I am not having the cursor problem everyone is talking about....but my pages are loading kind of funny, like after you load a page it will stall for about 5 seconds before it "frees up" and then it will let you navigate the site.

Actually, its not our server. Its the latest version of flash (which was recently updated)

I've verified this. It interacts with certain parts of the forum incorrectly. This is being addressed. It also does this on some other websites. Like here: www.dailyherald.com

Well maybe not the right thing to say, but in this case, misery loves company. Glad to see it is not only me. I thought maybe it had something to do with my new wireless mouse and keyboard. Thanks for verifying everyone!

Mark

Same for me both here and work, it also seems to affect FBBO and FEBO

ALW

I use google chrome for some webpages and it works fine with FABO the last couple days (I.E. not so much). Then again, I don't think flash is installed on it (I've avoided all of that sort of stuff with it because I use it to go to some less-than-reputable webpages:D)

Mine as well! Only on FABO. With freeze ups!

I have no virus's or trojens on my system and only problem is with this site! I have been avoiding it for a couple days because of it.

-
Back