Custom bumble bee stripe choice

Custom bumble bee stripe choice

• Stripe with script (like swinger)

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • Stripe with block text

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
-
I like something about all of the designs ; and with that in mind , I'd like to make a couple of suggestions ( probably already mentioned ) :

- Use the "Scamp" script without any "Plymouth" designation(s)

- Go for something more stylised ; perhaps a 'Swinger'-esque script

- Add some colours to the script ; something complimentary to the car's colours .

Is there a way in which your artist could add -- via photoshop -- the stripes to your car via a photo of it ? This would go a long way in helping you decide :glasses7:

What's wrong with just a plain black stripe,you already know what kind of car it is !!Just my .02 !!

challengergary has came up with a couple of
great bumble stripe designs for My Scamp
Just to let you know NO side lights welded closed
Which one do you like the best?

(1) stripe with Script text (like Swinger)

(2) stripe with plain block text

(3) added new one
So your scamp is gonna have valiant stripes on it?

i am doing it to my 74 scamp... he sent me some pictures that i love via email. has Plymouth in king ricky on top and scamp in "swinger" style font on bottom... i love the combo. it would be cool to get Scamp how they have it on the emblem .... just a thought.

Though in truth, a scamp is a valiant. A valiant-dart. Haha maybe you should get Valiant-Dart stripes!

Nothing against Scamps I've owned three of them but on this car I do not want any scamp badging.The car is going to be a hodgepodge of parts 72 rear bumper - 69 Valiant grill 70-72 duster hood and front bumper so I want people to look at it a say WHAT IN THE HELL IS IT

Nothing against Scamps I've owned three of them but on this car I do not want any scamp badging.The car is going to be a hodgepodge of parts 72 rear bumper - 69 Valiant grill 70-72 duster hood and front bumper so I want people to look at it a say WHAT IN THE HELL IS IT

that being said want to sell me the scamp badges ? is it the metal ones or the sticker ones?

when I first got my Scamp done I was in line in a store and watching out the window as a guy circled my car about 5 times with a puzzled look on his face. I told him it was a '73 Scamp with a '72 Duster front end. That helped him out a bit lol.

A buddy said since it was part Scamp and part Duster it was a 'Dumpster':D

oh, and the right side of TrailBeast's post is the one.

when I first got my Scamp done I was in line in a store and watching out the window as a guy circled my car about 5 times with a puzzled look on his face. I told him it was a '73 Scamp with a '72 Duster front end. That helped him out a bit lol.

A buddy said since it was part Scamp and part Duster it was a 'Dumpster':D

oh, and the right side of TrailBeast's post is the one.

That's what I want them to look puzzled and scratching their head

Not trying to burst your bubble or discourage you or whatever but I'd still know what it was. Just because I don't know what any of those parts look like off the top of my head, other than the bumper. Plus if it looks like a dart and doesn't have a dart end, it's a dead give away.

-
Back