Custom Lower Radiator Supports for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, thats all, I do notice that square tubing crushes when its bent

Just wondering, thats all, I do notice that square tubing crushes when its bent

It's all good. I'm not trying to slam XV. I know a few guys who have XV everything on their E bodies and are perfectly happy. I just prefer the look of round tube. My tubing bender makes really nice mandrel bends and there is no crushing at all and I use DOM so the tubing is way cleaner and consistent.

Just to let you guys know I have the following cars being test fitted for my parts

70-74 E Bodies
62-66 A Bodies
66-70 B Bodies

If you would like to buy one for your car that you don't see listed PM me and maybe we can work something out.

I just wanted to add that I installed the lower radiator support on my 67 Barracuda convertible and the fit and finish is great. Thanks!

Awesome to hear! Working on a deal with badart right now so it's great to here I have made a good choice.

Do You have any pictures of what I need to cut off exactly? And some pictures of what the front of the car looks like with this on because I know usually you can see the rad, support

Do You have any pictures of what I need to cut off exactly? And some pictures of what the front of the car looks like with this on because I know usually you can see the rad, support

If you want to replace the factory lower radiator support then all you have to do is drill out the factory spot welds, cap the frame rails with the supplied plates then weld in the bar where you want it.

I'm working on getting pics with everything on and with the car sitting on the ground.

Got mine today, probably wont get it installed for a few days....

Dang it. I bought the one from XV and installed it awhile back. I wish I would have seen this sooner. I still need to fab some brackets for where my hood latch assembly mounts.

Heres mine installed on a Swinger with a crossflow rad....

Attachments

• radiator brace 002.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 611
Here's a pic of mine installed. I'm happy with how it came out but, it would have been nice to have all the brackets in the kit.

Attachments

• rad.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 480
I capped the framerail ends and tied them to the rad support with sheetmetal the red in the picture is where the sheetmetal is. No pictures yet. I'll post some when I get back in town.

Attachments

• rad.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 469
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back