Custom mailboxes?

-

1967 'cuda

Dropped on Head as a Baby
Reaction score
I was wondering how many of you guys are using a custom mailbox. I'd always wanted to have something different than my plain Jane box. Anybody got any pictures they'd like to share?

I went to a swap meet in Wahoo, Nebraska yesterday. Although I didn't find much there I needed, I did come home with a new mailbox.

View attachment 8.JPGView attachment 9.JPG

- Along with the Christmas tree it's getting easier to spot my house. - Not sure how long it will take before the neighbors start a petition to have me committed.

View attachment 10.JPG

I was wondering how many of you guys are using a custom mailbox. I'd always wanted to have something different than my plain Jane box. Anybody got any pictures they'd like to share?

I went to a swap meet in Wahoo, Nebraska yesterday. Although I didn't find much there I needed, I did come home with a new mailbox.

View attachment 1714713370View attachment 1714713371

- Along with the Christmas tree it's getting easier to spot my house. - Not sure how long it will take before the neighbors start a petition to have me committed.

View attachment 1714713372

GREAT PHOTO!!! It's Christmas all year.... :)

cool! I wanna make one like this when I get a house:
engine-mailbox1.jpg

Hey, if yer gonna do this, LOL..............

Attachments

• carbox.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 723
That "engine" mailbox looks to be an expensive lil SOB. the M/T valve covers are hell for buying in price. can't imagine them on a damned mailbox!

Although, it be cool to have an old "ruined blown up small 50's Hemi, with whatever parts that would be junk for a mailbox but. that's wishful thinking!

after getting mail stolen, we got a locking box and will probably never get rid of it unless we moved out somewhere else.... then might still take it with us...

Those are some SWEET mailboxes though!

:d

Attachments

• Picture 193.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 402
  • Picture 194.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 414
  • Picture 195.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 428
-
Back