Custom Stripe For Rear of My 69 Dart

-

1969VADart

Reaction score
After the body work is finished on my car and it goes to paint, I would like to install a stripe across the trunk and down the sides of the rear fender on my 69 Dart like the stripes that came with the GTS or Swinger. However, I don't want to use the GTS or Swinger stripe. I would like to do a custom Mopar stripe. Can anyone point in the direction of a good vendor or someone here on FABO who makes the custom tail stripes that resemble the factory stripes? Thanks.

Challengergary! This is mine he done.
9373466939_a5dbabf7ef_z_zpsfa20a0dd.jpg

x2 for challengergary. He can make you either a custom vinyl stripe or a paint mask - your choice.

Challengergary,

I am looking for something very similar to the Swinger or GTS stripe in style, but that simply says Mopar. Actually I am looking for something exactly like this. It is for my 69 Dodge Dart. Looking for the stripe in black, as my color combination is going to be orange and black.

Thanks for the plugs guys - 1969VADart - what did you have in mind?

If you want a gloss black stripe, I'd have it painted on. The body shop can burry it under the clear so you don't have a tape line.

not a problem. Personally, I'd put the logo and MOPAR a little higher on the quarter panel - more in line with where the factory Sport GT was... Cost will be $75

Challengergary,

I agree with your recommendation. I think the picture I was looking for actually had the Mopar logo up higher on the quarter panel too (like around the upper wide flat part on that quarter). I will shoot you a PM when I am ready to order. Thanks.

-
Back