D Dart on E-Bay

-
Its cool looking . I find it hard to believe that anyone is going to pay 48k for a 273 dart. But i have been wrong before lol .

Thought they were LO23 on the fender tag? Don't brag that it has the Hurst shifted 833 if it has a Inland shifter. LOL

Needs the windshield lockstrip. They were chrome. Were D's missing the rear package shelf? (makes them true "lightweights") lol

For that price it should be 100% correct. That's more $$$ than I paid for my first house. lol

Anyone got a '66 NHRA Rule Book, or complete rules that affected the D Darts? I'm remembering that stock classes could use any header, but don't recall needing the specific make shifter. Pretty sure the cam had to be as specified, as well as cubic inches compression ratio. By the time the D Darts came out, the Navy was keeping me to busy for drag racin', then an injury took life into a whole new direction. Car hobbies on hold for many years.....

BC

I see that now. I read through his thread earlier but didn't put together that the 2 cars were the same. tmm

ddartdude has all the skinny on this car. It's a shame. I have everything to make this car 100% original. I also have everything to make the car as-raced. Trouble is I don't have the car

-
Back