Dad passed away

-
I'm very sorry. Nothing can prepare you for this. Seeing his picture you can tell he was someone special.

Thanks again all, I played this song for Dad as I said my goodbye to him today. He loved all sorts of music. Buddy Holly, Country and Western.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1g36CXfQ00"]Ray Charles Willie Nelson Seven Spanish Angels(studio version) - YouTube[/ame]

Steve my friend I am truly sorry to hear this. Cancer is an evil I hate with a passion. I have lost several family members to it including my dad.

My sympathies to you and your family. Losing your Dad is tough. Hang in there.

I'm sorry to hear this. I've seen you posting about him many times. You two were very close, you were lucky get to spend those good times with him. Hang in there.

I am sorry Steve, I lost my dad to cancer also he was 59. I really enjoyed meeting pops & (you & your uncle) when you all made it out to Colorado for the car. You will have lots of good memories, hold tight to them and may God Bless you. Thanks for posting the picture of him, it helps us all remember too.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family on news of your dads passing! He is now in Gods kingdom, and his legacy lives here on earth with you Steve! My God lay His hand upon the hearts of all who knew him, and provide peace and comfort during this time of remembrance! Geof

My condolences, and deep sympathy goes out to you and your family for the passing of your dad.

Steve sorry for you loss. It is cool you were able to share a hobby with him and make some great trips together.

Steve, sorry for your loss the impact he made on you is evident, live strong.
Thoughts & prayers for you my friend, Lawrence

Steve, very sorry to hear of your Dad's passing on. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thank you for sharing some great memories with all of us. I'm trying to finish my dart, so my Dad and I can drive Rt.66. It has been a goal for both of us for so long. My Dad just had triple bypass surgery and I'm more motivated than ever to make it happen. Take care:)

My prayer go out to you. As I watch my parents age, I dread the day that they breath their last. Good parents are a treasure worth more than any classic car out there.

Steve, I'm really sorry to hear the bad news. I'm sorry I never got to meet your Dad. I'm really glad he got to enjoy the car with you for the past 2 years. Losing a parent is tough. I think about my Dad everyday and wish I could still be sharing some of my experiences with him. Cherish the memories that you do have. Take care and God bless.

Awe Steve, so sorry to hear about your dad passing. Sounds like he was blessed with a good life and great family.

My father passed this past June. He told us to remember the good times, and not to dwell on him being gone. I am trying to do that, but it is not easy.

Prays sent for you and your family...

Steve

Attachments

• DSCF6167%20(Medium).jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 189
I'm really moved to read your writings about your Dad. I know it's crazy hard (mine passed in 2000). It's like yanking the foundation out from under your house. But just know he's smiling down on you and is proud of you. We must soldier on.

I have 2 pictures of my Dad right in front of me at this computer. I know how huge this loss is, my friend.......take care.

-
Back