Damn good football game

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Been a while for me, Rams vs. Chiefs. Who would have bet the over and under at 104! Historical game.

If you like offense, it was a good game. Both teams better work on defense if they want to make it to the big dance.

Rams Win !!!!!!!

WEB-Aaron-Donald-Rams-2018-1542401355.jpg

The Chiefs have lost two games by a total of six points with a first year QB. No one is hanging their heads here this morning.

That was a top 3 football game I've watched. Incredible. Defence came up with a few strips on both sides for TDs.
No loser in that game.

That was a top 3 football game I've watched. Incredible. Defence came up with a few strips on both sides for TDs.
No loser in that game.
Chefs def needs a little more, then on to the big one .-------------Not quite as bad as OU `s tho !!

Things are changing, as we speak, should show up next season around here.
I sure hope so. I'm an OU grad and I sure miss the days of solid defense.. Sure, the high powered offenses are fun to watch but I hate seeing a defense get pummelled. Maybe Ruffin can make something happen.

Being a lifelong Rams fan - except for the years after the ***** Georgia Frontiere (did I say that out loud) moved them to St. Louis - I thoroughly enjoyed the game.
Never mentioned during the game was the fact that Todd Gurley was not at full strength after he rolled his ankle five plays into the game after getting pulled down awkwardly and from behind, out of bounds, at the end of a 7-yard screen pass. And even with a bum ankle Gurley still ended up with 94 rushing yards.
Go Rams!

Being a lifelong Rams fan - except for the years after the ***** Georgia Frontiere (did I say that out loud) moved them to St. Louis - I thoroughly enjoyed the game.
Never mentioned during the game was the fact that Todd Gurley was not at full strength after he rolled his ankle five plays into the game after getting pulled down awkwardly and from behind, out of bounds, at the end of a 7-yard screen pass. And even with a bum ankle Gurley still ended up with 94 rushing yards.
Go Rams!

94 all purpose yards. He only had 55 rushing. But who's counting... :)

94 all purpose yards. He only had 55 rushing. But who's counting... :)

Sorry for the error, the newspaper article I got the information from specifically said "rushing".
Nevertheless, whether they were rushing or all-purpose, Gurley was still out there running on a bum ankle.

Sorry for the error, the newspaper article I got the information from specifically said "rushing".
Nevertheless, whether they were rushing or all-purpose, Gurley was still out there running on a bum ankle.

And running pretty damn well!

I sure hope so. I'm an OU grad and I sure miss the days of solid defense.. Sure, the high powered offenses are fun to watch but I hate seeing a defense get pummelled. Maybe Ruffin can make something happen.

Don`t think he`s the man to change anything . Big change coming next year--------------

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Me too, we need a few more Selmon brothers! And a few Bosworths. The def. finally stepped up for once and made about 8-10 plays Sat. night, we would have lost w/o them !
Hang on, Ruffin ain`t the man, big news coming!
Definitly need better (larger and faster) cornerbacks, which will come if we get the new def. coach their after!!

-
Back