Status
Not open for further replies.

64Dart270

Space Cadet
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
After being raked over the coals again by the IRS, I am forced to sell 64 Dart 270 (among other things). I am listing it elsewhere for $2000 but will let it go to a FABO member for $1200. It's a 2-door. Runs, starts, drives. The only two items requiring streetable attention, are a radiator leak, and a possible leak in the front wheel cylinder. I've recently re-built the carb, Installed a Pertronix ignition w/60,000 volt coil, NGK V-power plugs, New tires, TransGo shift kit. New Master cylinder. Re-built wheel cylinders but suspect left front leaks. NAPA is now stocking new ones for around $10.

Cosmetically, it has typical lower panel rust. Not Major but, typical for a coastal car. A few battle scars, but nothing major. Rear bumper needs straightening. Interior needs resto. Actual miles are hard to figure considering that the car sat for a decade before I got it, and was not driven much for many years before. Odometer is less than 50K. Most of the cosmetic issues are due to sittting outside rather than being driven to death.

I will post up some pics
Car is in Long Beach, CA

Any chance of just making payments to the Internal Raping Service??

Any chance of just making payments to the Internal Raping Service??

Already am. But due to an audit of an earlier year, and some capital gains, it brought my balance higher. I've been paying on previous years for a long time with no change in balance. Now, heaping more on top of an unmovable mountain, I just need to pay them off.

Already am. But due to an audit of an earlier year, and some capital gains, it brought my balance higher. I've been paying on previous years for a long time with no change in balance. Now, heaping more on top of an unmovable mountain, I just need to pay them off.
That sucks...We thought we were done with them but due to a mistake by our former Tax guy the refund that I got last year that paid them off was miscalculated, back to owing again. In the paper work they sent me they are claiming that we owe them double what it really is. Hopefully this will be the last time we need to prove that our income is all disability payments.....

I have two cars, I am working on (other a '71 Road Runner). Need to eliminate some bills (namely IRS). Getting so I can't afford to work on either car. Need to make the choice. I will be able to elimate my installment payments and put work into one of the cars at least. The Dart has had to stay outside, and I don't want to see it sit and rot until my financial situation improves. Would rather see somebody with the means take good care of her.

man... that sucks. If I were a rich man i would buy it off of you and sell it back to you after your ordeal. Hate to see you 'out'. Best of luck man

More pics.

I have all of the trim missing in the photos

Attachments

• Speedo.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 839
  • rear.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 857
  • left flank.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 853
  • left.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 858
  • front.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 864
  • floor.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 846
Easy on the bumping,your only allowed to bump every 7 days.Gold members can bump every 3 days.Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back