DARN SQUIRRELS

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
I'm having problems with moles.They cover their hole fast so I left poison in my wife's hanging basket so if I saw a mound I'd just pick up the poison on the way.Went to get some this morning and a squirrel got some

20220912_104622.jpg
20220912_104352.jpg

Can you feed the moles chocolated exlax??? I know that if you drop some in gopher holes the gophers will eat it but soon after they have to pack their bags and move somewhere else to get away from their crappy tunnels.

If you want to get rid of the moles, you have to get rid of their food.

Get some grub killer and spread that around. When the food is gone the moles will be gone too.

If you want to get rid of the moles, you have to get rid of their food.

Get some grub killer and spread that around. When the food is gone the moles will be gone too.

That's the challenge. They don't reuse the same tunnels like gophers. Gotta get rid of the grubs. They advertise those sonic repellent spikes but I'm somewhat skeptical.

My daughter greased the poles and videoed squirrels trying to get to bird seed

Can you feed the moles chocolated exlax??? I know that if you drop some in gopher holes the gophers will eat it but soon after they have to pack their bags and move somewhere else to get away from their crappy tunnels.
We tried juicy fruit a few years ago ....my dog just digs holes and fights with roots

20181225_090741.jpg
20181225_090835.jpg

-
Back