dart after buffed!!!

-

hamesdart

Reaction score
well I finnally buffed the dart out and got it in some sun.
1st is before and 3 are after

DSC00759.jpg

P1010427.jpg

P1010430.jpg

P1010424.jpg

BTW I hate that pic! It's about 10 degrees and snow here right now! Grrrrr;)

yah well down here its almost always beutiful weather.. but at the cost of high rates in housing and all. but on a nice sunny day driving the dart i dont care anymore haha, Yah it turned out alright for my 1st paint job w/ghetto equiptment and my garage woohooo!:cheers:

Nice and shinny =P~=P~ I see a big PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS sticker :cheers:

Sunny California and snowing in British Columbia I'm jealous and by the way the car looks great.

Wow Corbin, that looks soooooooo good!!! You should be very proud of all your hard work. The Before & After shots are amazing.

My decal looks even better when it's on such a pretty car. :-D

Keep us posted on your continuing progress.

Yah everything turned out great.. just a few touch ups, not perfect but it was my first garage paint job with some pretty ghetto equiptment most painters wouldnt even think of using. most said it was impossible but Im pretty stubborn. to answer 340_dart_power. It was nason paint, pretty much all I use on stuff I paint. Its duponts lower level paint line, prime,base,clear.

Just shows what a some elbow grease and patience can do for you.

I go up to Oakview once a month for business to see my customers Fred's Tire Man and Quality Muffler (Ernie).

Always pass by the early Barracuda with "Not for sale" written on the back window. Classic.

looks good. we tried to buff out metropolitan out the other day but the paint was too thin. just wanted to burn through everwhere.

Just shows what a some elbow grease and patience can do for you.

I go up to Oakview once a month for business to see my customers Fred's Tire Man and Quality Muffler (Ernie).

Always pass by the early Barracuda with "Not for sale" written on the back window. Classic.

What a small world this is -- Fred's Tire Man was one of Hamesdart's sponsors for Pinks All Out last September! When you stop by next month, tell him thanks from me too. :-D

-
Back