Dart Art, Lets see yours!!

-
Here is one of mine. I use colored pencils and markers. Then I modify them for more "pop" on the computer. you can see some others on my project thread but I don't have them handy right now. link is in my signature.

This is what a Duster would look like with a superbird theme.. Haven't done a dart yet.

AeroDuster1.jpg

Great Stuff!!!!
How bought that girls TAT on her back!!8)
That's dedication!!!:cheers:

Anymore sense it's a snow day??

Valentines Day gift........

HEY! New Dart Art!!!!:cheers:

Sense it used as decoration and not drinking!8)

6.jpg

Man some of this stuff it really cool! Wish I could do stuff like this but all I do is hide behind photoshop, lol.

I LIKE IT!
Sorta like the Marilyn Monroe/Andy Warhol litho & silk screen prints!
Cool!
You should run that to walmart and print out a poster for your favorite room!8)

Sorry about the crappy quality, I don't have a scanner either..
icon9.gif

Untitled, 2002
1ART2.jpg

Lawn Darts, 2004
1ART3.jpg

Happy Valiantine's Day
icon12.gif
, 2006- "Junior's Garage" is the name of a comic strip I draw occasionally to amuse myself.
1ART.jpg

icon9.gif

Untitled, 2002
1ART2.jpg

Lawn Darts, 2004
1ART3.jpg

Happy Valiantine's Day
icon12.gif
, 2006- "Junior's Garage" is the name of a comic strip I draw occasionally to amuse myself.
1ART.jpg
Those are cool!!!!!!!!!!!

New Title!

"45 Year Old Tree"

Love the drawings!:cheers:

Thanks. I've been drawing cars my whole life, starting with rendering the General Lee in fingerpaints at 5 years old. I'll see if I can find some more Mopar cartoons to share.. Don't have much A-body stuff unfortunately, I'll confess I find Exner's creations more interesting to draw. The main character of my strip drives a '57 Dodge Royal Lancer, I've probably drawn that particular car ten thousand times.

Oh, and Sharpie, I love those two green Demons- nice stuff.

icon9.gif

Untitled, 2002
1ART2.jpg

Lawn Darts, 2004
1ART3.jpg

Happy Valiantine's Day
icon12.gif
1ART.jpg
Those are way cool. Love the Lawn Darts. I just started drawing again (posted earlier in this thread). Don't know why I stopped.

-
Back