-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
I have no idea if this is a woodgrain/rimblow wheel or not. I don't really want to sell it but have no choice. Its totally complete. The wheel its self I repaired and is in good condition from what it was. This is not perfect condition but as far as im concerned at least drivers quality at best.The horn button has been painted and has a few rubs on it and the wheel.I have more invested then asking price.................asking $200 firm plus shipping. If you need more pics posted please just ask. Not trying to take anyone.It sucks but its just the way things go sometimes.

Attachments

• HPIM1898 (640x480).jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 545
  • HPIM1899 (640x480).jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 523
  • HPIM1900 (640x480).jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 534
  • HPIM1901 (640x480).jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 539
That would be a post 68 A or B body sport wheel you have there, and $200 is a very fair price for it! It could have come as woodgrain or a few different colors to match the interior of the vehicle it originally came from! It should have an emblem in the center of he horn button, and could be a number of different emblems from the "Cuda" fish to to Dodge thingamajig, depending on its origin, or destination! GLWS, Geof

Im not positive if its a woodgrain wheel. Im trying to trade and its not working out.........The best I can do is $190.00 Cdn. Shipped in North America. I hate to put it on Ebay..........Thanks all.

I can't believe no one has grabbed this , I have one in my barracuda and everywhere I go people point it out and comment , I would take it to have but I'm saving my loot for an efi setup .

Im not positive if its a woodgrain wheel. Im trying to trade and its not working out.........The best I can do is $190.00 Cdn. Shipped in North America. I hate to put it on Ebay..........Thanks all.

Very tempting Edd...is there anything you need to get the Dart running/finished?Maybe a partial trade/cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back