Dart interior differences

-

Xela.zue

Reaction score
Recently my dad was in a wreck in his 67 dart but thank god he's okay and walked away pretty much unscathed. The car wasn't so lucky, the front end was totaled. Both fenders and aprons, grill, bumper, radiator support area, and the hood are toast. The frame also took a licking and probably needs to have pros take a look and see if we can safely straighten it. I'm starting to look at other options in case we can't save the car or it's too much of an undertaking and we can't afford to. My dad does not have full coverage or collector car insurance and the other person involved has no insurance, so we have to pay out of pocket. The motor, trans, and rear end are in great shape so if I found a decent roller 68/69 dart, I'm thinking I could transplant the drivetrain to it, supposing said roller car is externally complete but baron in the interior, what can I use from the 67? Thanks

Just realized this is in the wrong forum. Apologies!
No apologies required.

You can use pretty much everything transplanted across the years of ‘67-‘69. Most things will fit with only minor adjustment needed on a select few.

Things may not be “Year correct” but they will fit and work just fine.

-
Back