Dart vs 1000hp Supra heads up.

-
Here is a video that he posted of the last race from the in car. I got the jump and spun in second, but he was starting his charge in third gear. Got paid. I will also post the first race.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx4jZlPFmDw&feature=share"]MRM 6 Supra vs Dart - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQjqBC0g_s&sns=fb"]Santos Turbo Racing Team MATCH RACE MADNESS 11/29/2014 The big crash - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4v2cICNZB0&feature=youtu.be"]Santos Crash 1280 x 720 - YouTube[/ame]

Was there. Seen Santos crash. He is one lucky dude to walk away from that one. I slowed the video down and counted the barrel rolls. I got 11.

Was there. Seen Santos crash. He is one lucky dude to walk away from that one. I slowed the video down and counted the barrel rolls. I got 11.

Yeah that was a crazy crash. Next time your there and see me stop by and say hi.

Was the track like grease? Your car spins, that turbo car was loose from the go.

Congrats on the W

Was the track like grease? Your car spins, that turbo car was loose from the go.

Congrats on the W

Barona is not known for the best track prep. But also that day there was a considerable amount of oil downs. So many that we were almost five hours late with the finish. Right before the in car race my lane had a broken axle and GL5 was all over the lane. So could be a combo of things.

Skip to 2.24 for our first race.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcGeoUuzQc0&feature=youtu.be"]Match Race Madness #6 Round One Barona Drag Strip 11-29-2014 - YouTube[/ame]

Nice to see the safety equipment and the cage allowing him to walk away.

I hope hey buys his chassis guy one hell of a Christmas present, cause HE sure got one!

Yeah that was a crazy crash. Next time your there and see me stop by and say hi.

Will do.

Was busy helping Aram Kazarian in the pits. He ended up blowing up his 900hp Joe Sherman SBC. I helped with the autopsy tear down today. Looks to me like a wrist pin keeper and spiral lock came out on #6, the wrist pin rocked and the piston came apart smacking the valves and taking out that cylinder ... Pieces of the piston and sleeve grenaded all over the motor... Sleeve may not fix it cause the rod took out some meat at the very bottom. Epoxy patch after the sleeve.... Maybe , the wrist pin is still in that rod as well. This happened at 8800 RPM. Pretty sure Sherman is fired! Lol

Will do.

Was busy helping Aram Kazarian in the pits. He ended up blowing up his 900hp Joe Sherman SBC. I helped with the autopsy tear down today. Looks to me like a wrist pin keeper and spiral lock came out on #6, the wrist pin rocked and the piston came apart smacking the valves and taking out that cylinder ... Pieces of the piston and sleeve grenaded all over the motor... Sleeve may not fix it cause the rod took out some meat at the very bottom. Epoxy patch after the sleeve.... Maybe , the wrist pin is still in that rod as well. This happened at 8800 RPM. Pretty sure Sherman is fired! Lol

Oh yeah I looked him up on facebook and yes I know that car well. That sucks. I have had this problem before so that's why I started building my own. That way the only person I could get mad at was me. Good luck with that fix. Are you going to make him replace or refund something.

Wow, you were .032, take .087 for the W, LOL!! Nice hole shot, with plenty of room to spare :D

Oh yeah I looked him up on facebook and yes I know that car well. That sucks. I have had this problem before so that's why I started building my own. That way the only person I could get mad at was me. Good luck with that fix. Are you going to make him replace or refund something.

Lol, I agree. It takes time to find the right guy who actually cares and acts as if the engine he is working on is his own.

Aram bought it. Kind of hard to prove who's fault it was. Funny is on the first oil change there was broken pieces of wrist pin C Clip in the pan. More than a few........... LOL This is the second engine in a couple months that guys have found foreign material in the pan Other guy on this forum found a Razor Blade and the spring from the front timing seal in the pan. , that guys engine will not hold a gasket to save its life, blows everyone of them out no matter how many times he changes them. Clear kitchen caulking instead of real silicone etc was used as all gaskets..... Sherman is a Butcher is all I can say. I wouldn't let him change my Lawnmower oil.

Nice win! His hole shot was bad, and his 1st two shifts got in his way on the 1/8 mile track. Don't know if you could have held him off in a 1/4. Man, every car in those videos are unique in some way.... tons of money going down the track there... and fast! I guess there if you can't run low 6's in the 1/8, leave your car at home.. lol

Lol, I agree. It takes time to find the right guy who actually cares and acts as if the engine he is working on is his own.

Aram bought it. Kind of hard to prove who's fault it was. Funny is on the first oil change there was broken pieces of wrist pin C Clip in the pan. More than a few........... LOL This is the second engine in a couple months that guys have found foreign material in the pan Other guy on this forum found a Razor Blade and the spring from the front timing seal in the pan. , that guys engine will not hold a gasket to save its life, blows everyone of them out no matter how many times he changes them. Clear kitchen caulking instead of real silicone etc was used as all gaskets..... Sherman is a Butcher is all I can say. I wouldn't let him change my Lawnmower oil.

Now I know why you were at the track, had you mentioned this race, I would have known haha

all I see in that video is a totally crappy seat belt in the import. driver can sure move around. I guess he has never seen a car hit the wall while the driver has sloppy belts.

Right on! These crashes are why we have safety specs for our race cars. You look at that car in the aftermath, and the cage was in GREAT shape.

-
Back