Dash Pad Covers

-
doesn't Classic industries or someone make a dash pad for 3 or 4 hundred? I just saw one on a website somewhere.

I sure would like to find one for my '66. Even if it was black and I had to paint it brown.
Mine is perfect but you can't have it. Damn, I could part my 66 out and have a ton of cash! :rofl:

100_4680 (1).JPG

That's a nice interior. I always like a clean A body interior. does everything in the dash work? i am working mine now.i want everyting to work. I found outt hat the ammeter in my ralley dash, if those wires are unbolted ,the car wont run. its like the main power feed to to the car LOL!.

That's a nice interior. I always like a clean A body interior. does everything in the dash work? i am working mine now.i want everyting to work. I found outt hat the ammeter in my ralley dash, if those wires are unbolted ,the car wont run. its like the main power feed to to the car LOL!.
Radio doesn't work. The speaker is shot for sure. I disconnected the ammeter (just bypassed by bolting the 2 wires together on the post)

My upper dash pad needs replacing badly. The lower part is great. I'll call Just Dashes sometime and see how much they would charge to just replace the upper dash pad. I don't need their whole restoration service on a complete dash. That is what might cost 3K, which I'm sure includes expensive shipping to and from So. Cal., too.

-
Back