Dashboards

-

68/408

Reaction score
Have been looking at the Dash insert Mancini has for 70-73 A bodies. I have a 68 Valiant and was wondering if it would fit mine? Went to a couple different sites that sell dash bezels and from what I can see they are very similar if not the same. Does anyone out there know or could send me in the direction to someone who would? Don't want to spend the $650 and it not fit. Allso does anybody have the gauges that they include in the package? Are they any good? Does anyone know of other venders that sell something similar? Thanks for any help!

The instrument cluster is very different between the '68 Valiant and the '70 Valiant. I'm not real sure what you mean by "dash insert". Any photos?

The instrument cluster is very different between the '68 Valiant and the '70 Valiant. I'm not real sure what you mean by "dash insert". Any photos?
Thanks for the info! If you have time go to Mancini's site and look under gauges. They have a panel that has the gauges mounted and it looks like like it would work. Take a look and let me know what you think when you get a chance. Thanks

that dash insert isn't a direct replacement. it requires that you cut out the back part of your existing insert and replace it with this, in all not terribly hard to do.
looks like a pretty nice piece and yes, it will fit in your valiant.

Attachments

• chucker54_2187_17963290.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 232
that dash insert isn't a direct replacement. it requires that you cut out the back part of your existing insert and replace it with this, in all not terribly hard to do.
looks like a pretty nice piece and yes, it will fit in your valiant.

did you make this?

-
Back