David Vizard, Uncle Tony's garage, Unity motorsport. Mission impossible Dodge 302 Head porting

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a hobby

My hobby is pointing out plain stupidity.

I didn’t like this project too much from the beginning. It has now become what all of UT’s detractors said it would become.

Heres a friendly tip for you.

You should make your hobby going back through all the comments about UT and this project and see how many came true.

And then don’t bother posting in engine building posts because if you think this is a sound project you should take up garden golf.

BTW, when was the last time YOU stood behind a grinder for TWENTY FOUR HOURS and flowed a head probably at least ten times FOR FREE?

Answer: never. I can criticize idiocy like this because I can and have done it and learned from it.

So work on your new hobby of garden golf and keep us posted on your game.

I feel bad for Servedio.
But it hasn't stopped you from trying to throw shade on him at very turn.
He's a big boy, he can make his own decisions on why he's doing this, and if he want's to continue, which at the moment, it sounds like he does.
Why don't you just give the negativity a bit of a rest ?

once it's bored and stroked, it is no longer a 318. Still, we will get to see the results and no cost of money to us, just a few minutes of watch time at our leisure.

Really? Once again you haven‘t a clue.

Before that pig does much it will be with a 4 BBL. Believe that dummy.
Do better, with what they have, then you can blow your horn. Until then, you're just running your mouth as usual.

once it's bored and stroked, it is no longer a 318. Still, we will get to see the results and no cost of money to us, just a few minutes of watch time at our leisure.
I think there quite few guys on the site that are bored and/or stroked :lol:

He's a big boy, he can make his own decisions on why he's doing this, and if he want's to continue, which at the moment, it sounds like he does.

No dumb ***. I’m not throwing shade at Servedio (what?? Are you 17 or something? Trying to talk cool makes you look like a fool) but I’m exposing what HE has done and how HE is getting screwed.

Did your big mouth watch his video before you opened it? Obviously not.

He ain’t happy and DV ought to be embarrassed he is dumping this **** on Charlie.

Now head back to your hovel and admire your license.

Says Mr. Negative. Hypocrite.

How interesting is it that the "guru" vizard, never even heard of a magnum head or had any idea what it was...sheesh what a shitshow this build is.

I didn’t like this project too much from the beginning. It has now become what all of UT’s detractors said it would become.

You should make your hobby going back through all the comments about UT and this project and see how many came true.

And then don’t bother posting in engine building posts because if you think this is a sound project you should take up garden golf.

BTW, when was the last time YOU stood behind a grinder for TWENTY FOUR HOURS and flowed a head probably at least ten times FOR FREE?

Answer: never. I can criticize idiocy like this because I can and have done it and learned from it.

Hes one of those "UTG" fanboys, so its unlikely hes even changed his own oil.

Do better, with what they have, then you can blow your horn. Until then, you're just running your mouth as usual.
I have just one question and that is WHY?????, why would anyone try to do what they are doing?. If they want to do it fine for but for the time/money invested it's absolutely an exercise in inefficiency and what purpose does it serve?. I have built allot of 318s and have made more power efficiently and cheaper with a summit cam, stock heads and performer intake than they will if they stay on their current course so why do what they are doing?.

I will answer why, YOUTUBE and all the clicks it will bring that's why. You guys that think this is some technical/breaking of new ground need to build a few more 318s, this is for you tube popularity.

:rofl::drama:

I have just one question and that is WHY?????
Well since you quoted me, the resident Rat is always eluding to how good he is. I was just pointing out that if he can get better results using what they are using, then he'd have something to crow about.
Until then, it's just all blah, blah, blah.

Is it a 2bbl 318?
You're a clown..
2bbl 318? lol What a serious waste of resources and time.
They should be showing the broke *** teenager that the 360 head is the way to go on a 318 and get rid of the freaking 2bbl.
When are they going to stick a 4" spacer under the 2bbl. LOL and 3' exhaust. lol

I've spent more than 24 hours doing charity work on a car for free.
But since when would someone like you understand a thing like that?

2bbl 318? lol What a serious waste of resources and time.
They should be showing the broke *** teenager that the 360 head is the way to go on a 318 and get rid of the freaking 2bbl.
When are they going to stick a 4" spacer under the 2bbl. LOL and 3' exhaust. lol
Better off showing a teenager how to pick up chicks.

This is the guy who is porting JUNK 302 castings for the “mission impossible” project and the guy getting screwed at every turn.

Ive watched all of his videos on this abortion. In this video he says he has 24 hours (thats TWENTY FOUR HOURS) in one casting.

And then DV says he wants to go to 5/16 stem valves!!! WTF? On a neutered, choked 318 you want to spend money on THAT? On a good day it may make power to 5k. Maybe.

This poor dude is getting cornholed. The goal posts move all the time.

Oh yeah, they want to start out with…wait for it…exhaust manifolds!!!

It has now become a sad event. I didn’t like it from the jump because they are doing **** that any guy who has been building engines for more than a couple of years KNOWS using junk heads as a starting point, then spending HOURS on stock connecting rods, and grinding the counter weights to shape them for an RPM limited engine.

Just INSANE.

I feel bad for Servedio. He needs to cut his losses and stop spending his time (money) and resources (money) for zero benefit to him.
Wasn't that 24 hours on one cylinder?

I'm just messing around with geezers they don't know how to take jokes anymore. I've learned a lot from these weirdos but it's fun poking at the crabby dudes

Better off showing a teenager how to pick up chicks.
They wouldn't be good at that. lol They'd having them wasting time on the ugly ones thinking they got better as they aged. ugly is ugly.
and this whole endeavor is a **** show.

I'm just messing around with geezers they don't know how to take jokes anymore. I've learned a lot from these weirdos but it's fun poking at the crabby dudes
watch where you poke, you might lose a finger. lol
some of us bite. lol

Well since you quoted me, the resident Rat is always eluding to how good he is. I was just pointing out that if he can get better results using what they are using, then he'd have something to crow about.
Until then, it's just all blah, blah, blah.
Yeah but my point is who wants to limit themselves to what they are using/doing, it's not a truck engine, not a cruiser, not a bruiser, if it was a person it would be gender confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back