David Vizard, Uncle Tony's garage, Unity motorsport. Mission impossible Dodge 302 Head porting

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but my point is who wants to limit themselves to what they are using/doing, it's not a truck engine, not a cruiser, not a bruiser, if it was a person it would be gender confused.
And why bother doing a Mopar at all? Vizard could have just done another Chev or Ford and told UTG he was not interested.
The little 318 gets some exposure through Vizard and what's the result. A piss fest from some of the Mopar crowd .
Piss on Vizard, piss on UTG, piss on Charles, piss on the engine, piss, piss,piss....
LOL. it's just too funny..

And why bother doing a Mopar at all? Vizard could have just done another Chev or Ford and told UTG he was not interested.
Wonder what the Chevy and Ford guy's say when people do this to similar engines of their brands?

Ford and Chevy guys are much smarter. lol They don't waste their time on obsolete parts, they have much more to choose from.

The little 318 gets some exposure through Vizard and what's the result. A piss fest from some of the Mopar crowd .
Piss on Vizard, piss on UTG, piss on Charles, piss on the engine, piss, piss,piss....
I wonder why guy's build brand x engines? They are encouraged to have fun and experiment unlike the guy who thinks the engine anyone should build is a 340 with x heads.

I'm just messing around with geezers they don't know how to take jokes anymore. I've learned a lot from these weirdos but it's fun poking at the crabby dudes

What makes you think we are crabby? I could say all you young turds are sniveling snowflakes.

If the shoe fits.

There you go thinking this build has some validity, this was an exercise in you tube popularity.

No one pissed on anyone.

Pointing out stupidity isn’t pissing on anything.

Its stating FACTS.

It's sad to see the guru's spending their final days on Youtube. lol
Some are trying to gain notoriety they never had on the back of others. lol

There you go thinking this build has some validity, this was an exercise in you tube popularity.
I'm sure St Judes won't be questioning it's "validity".
It's an interesting exercise, that's all the validity I need and I enjoy seeing Charles work on the heads..
I'll say it again. Everything can be a learning experience.

I wonder why guy's build brand x engines? They are encouraged to have fun and experiment unlike the guy who thinks the engine anyone should build is a 340 with x heads.
Nice logic, you really inspired me, I'm going to go get a ford 289 with stock 2bbl heads, intake and carb, stock exhaust manifolds and spend tons of money and hours upon hours trying to make 300hp!, sounds super logical to me!.

I'm sure St Judes won't be questioning it's "validity".
It's an interesting exercise, that's all the validity I need and I enjoy seeing Charles work on the heads..
I'll say it again. Everything can be a learning experience.
Just think of all the donation money they could have had if they built a hemi!, look it however you want but there were better ways to do it anyway you look at it.

That's the Rat !!!!!
Actually I haven't considered anyone on FABO a guru.
Rat Bastid certainly isn't polluting Youtube with wasted effort and hack ideas.
I kinda liked Bigga's break'n vid.

It takes alot of years to gain guru status. lol

So that was your post about porting a Mopar head on Bruce’s flowbench site. That was fun following that. If I remember right you hit water over on the sides of the shortside. That was a 110% effort and it does deserve what you have learned to be applied.
So it look like I'm 3 pages behind again..................will have to go back later and read............
Yup hit oil on the roof, the long wall and coolant passages in the SSR, long wall bowl area. I got good at recognizing the change in tone when i was just about to brake threw.
hey Cudafever, what was the issue with the DM ? Was it bad batch of programmed chips? Oh has this been an issue for a while with the DM's?
I really don't know i was trying to deal with this problem when Bruce got real sick. we all just about lost him. something in there needs replaced and it was a 3 month back order................I just have not got back with him to see if he got any new ones.
I still have my original and the only issue I had was when I upgraded my laptop and Bruce walked me through setting it up. I actually bought an automatic depression control for him but it’s still in the box.
My first bench that i made out of desk tops i used his auto depression controller. worked flawlessly! and works the same on this bench. but the DM does not. It will change 10 cfm in a 40 degree day, swing.

Nice logic, you really inspired me, I'm going to go get a ford 289 with stock 2bbl heads, intake and carb, stock exhaust manifolds and spend tons of money and hours upon hours trying to make 300hp!, sounds super logical to me!.
If you have fun doing it then it's worth doing.

People build flat head 4,6,and 8 engines still that can't break 250hp! It doesn't matter what you're building as long as you enjoy doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back