David Vizard, Uncle Tony's garage, Unity motorsport. Mission impossible Dodge 302 Head porting

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
When are you going to accept that I don't give a **** what you think of me. I don't respect insecure loud mouth asswipes like you. You've nothing to offer, you are nothing to be concerned with. Do something for this board and offer up something of value..if you're capable or put your head back up your ***
Yet here you are conversing with me.. LOL.
I like the fact you think you have something to offer, I like the fact that when this thread was started and someone else had something to offer, all you could do was try to piss all over it.
Class act hypocrisy, all the way..
Anyway, I'll add something just for you. I'm not sure if you're playing drums in the Scuzzards, but that song they did ain't punk, that's more death metal.
Here's a link to the Punk band I played guitar in many years ago.
This songs just for you ,Y Bother, indeed.

Last edited:
Bakerlite is out of here. If any of you have been arguing with him you are stooping to his level. Just remember that. Now, back to the 318 cylinder head show.

Looks like he became another shrimp on the barby.
Idk...but I think he was my biggest fan.
That band...wow
..sucked then and sucked now. To think one would admit they were even in that band takes a lot of courage.
Who would have known some 318 guys could be so sensitive and upset.
Not all are this way.

So has the mission 318 made 318 hp yet?

Looks like he became another shrimp on the barby.
Idk...but I think he was my biggest fan.
That band...wow
..sucked then and sucked now. To think one would admit they were even in that band takes a lot of courage.
Who would have known some 318 guys could be so sensitive and upset.
Not all are this way.

So has the mission 318 made 318 hp yet?
I guess you got the last word in. Couldn't resist?

I guess you got the last word in. Couldn't resist?
What were the final exhaust flow numbers on the 302 head and were they pipe or no pipe? Lol This thread in a matter of time will be about 20 pages after every bit of useless back n forth is removed...including that im sure.
Did he use a 1.59 or 1.60 or 1.55?
Do you know?

could have made an easy 318 HP on page one for less money and less research.
I forgot we're dealing with cheap Moparites.

could have made an easy 318 HP on page one for less money and less research.
I forgot we're dealing with cheap Moparites.
Dont forget the REAL premise of the build is to attract "veiws" and "clicks" on YouTube channels so the guys can build up there channels for easy money. It is a lucrative business making money off morons!

Dont forget the REAL premise of the build is to attract "veiws" and "clicks" on YouTube channels so the guys can build up there channels for easy money. It is a lucrative business making money off morons!
It reeks. The Chevy n the Ford guy are going to show them Mopar folks how it's done. Lmao. You got it pinned. These bigger content creators always have feelers out for ideas/the next thing...then go rob the idea ,turning it into a circle jerk pass around to pick up subscribers and views for each other's channels. They all walk away with money. It's like property investors it's Street vendors versus commercial restaurants.lol on one aspect. They have the money to do it and they have the time more so..to steal and be unoriginal with a dash of condescending and rivalry.
How much has Tony been bashed on here right? How much has the 302 head been overblown on here...and even some youboob channels..
So pants crapper McGee decides to do a collaboration with some Aussies and we had a couple Aussies on here bragging about some other guys Time Slips...
Timing is impeccable.

...then go rob the idea ,turning it into a circle jerk pass around to pick up subscribers and views for each other's channels. They all walk away with money.
I gotta ask, how does Charlie walk away with money from these videos? Even if he did via YouTube views, so what?

He took the W2 head and made a video.
273 is following up with posting his videos because he thought they were interesting and informative.
What’s the big deal there? IDK!
A lot of people post videos of other channels besides there own IF they even have a channel to begin with.

Honestly, every time you post, you sound like sour grapes being squeezed.

@MOPAROFFICIAL - I’ve been trying to PM you.

You’re carrying this way off the deep end. Relax, smoke a blunt, have a beer, repeat!

Good lord man! I’m not trying to insult you but you do come off as very negative and often make disparaging and insult of comments not to mention some that have absolutely no place in the thread. Do not worry about the threads direction and what’s being posted. Seriously, it’s kind of absurd. Your behavior, it’s absurd.

Now go back to the top and re read what I put in bold.

And now your 2 for 2 on posts getting wacked! NICE!

Go relax and come back and play nice.

Thank you moderator!

I deleted my own post, not worth answering. You enjoy yourself now..
@MOPAROFFICIAL - I’ve been trying to PM you.

You’re carrying this way off the deep end. Relax, smoke a blunt, have a beer, repeat!

Good lord man! I’m not trying to insult you but you do come off as very negative and often make disparaging and insult of comments not to mention some that have absolutely no place in the thread. Do not worry about the threads direction and what’s being posted. Seriously, it’s kind of absurd. Your behavior, it’s absurd.

Now go back to the top and re read what I put in bold.

And now your 2 for 2 on posts getting wacked! NICE!

Go relax and come back and play nice.

Thank you moderator!

I deleted my own post, not worth answering. You enjoy yourself now..
Self wacking …. Very good …. I’d say you’re correct on answering your posts. It never ceases to amaze me how low you’ll stoop in insulting others and there loved ones in the mist dirty dastardly way without care or concern for them or how it makes you look.

I wasn’t trying to start with you but on you come like a locomotive on fire falling out of the sky blaring red hot and steam that would make a dragon blush and attempt to hide its head due to the shame of not being able to keep up with you.

You take thing to far, twist words around, invent scenarios, create issue that are not even there.

We all know you feed off of this and enjoy the limelight while you go off foul mouth for your own enjoyment of the endorphins released.

You lower your own credibility in a way I could never achieve and while your doing this, you smile with pride at yourself because you out insulted and twisted everything up to suite you and only you.

Seek counseling!

Have a great night.

Self wacking …. Very good …. I’d say you’re correct on answering your posts. It never ceases to amaze me how low you’ll stoop in insulting others and there loved ones in the mist dirty dastardly way without care or concern for them or how it makes you look.

I wasn’t trying to start with you but on you come like a locomotive on fire falling out of the sky blaring red hot and steam that would make a dragon blush and attempt to hide its head due to the shame of not being able to keep up with you.

You take thing to far, twist words around, invent scenarios, create issue that are not even there.

We all know you feed off of this and enjoy the limelight while you go off foul mouth for your own enjoyment of the endorphins released.

You lower your own credibility in a way I could never achieve and while your doing this, you smile with pride at yourself because you out insulted and twisted everything up to suite you and only you.

Seek counseling!

Have a great night.
That'll be 500 bucks. See you next week.

This thread has been closed for maintence. I will need to go through it this weekend and clean house one way or another.

I haven't made it through the 3rd page yet and there is bickering, B/S, and drama. This thread will remain closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back