David Vizard, Uncle Tony's garage, Unity motorsport. Mission impossible Dodge 302 Head porting

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
And my 2cents on the w2 project, is it needs a 2.05 valve, to make room for the missing angles under the seat, and I wouldn't do anything else to the exhaust other than radius the seat. Its allready sorta blown out allready in my opinion.
Absolutely right every W-2 needs to go 2.05 . **** bowl cast in ledge is why.

What I want to know ...is.. why is this thread carrying W2 head flow **** now? start a new thread you horse beating sob's! Lol

Absolutely right every W-2 needs to go 2.05 . **** bowl cast in ledge is why.

What I want to know ...is.. why is this thread carrying W2 head flow **** now? start a new thread you horse beating sob's! Lol
Thought about starting a new thread, Charles was labelling Rob's stuff under mission impossible at 1st, so I just keep on post it here.

we're looking for someone pretty and has time to make videos. lol
we found the pretty, but she has no time.

You see everyone.... this chud bakerlite is a waste of space on this server, and continues to prove it.
Calling me names made his week??
Now he has memes too ....awe..
That's adorable. ..and sad
We need a daycare section for those special like "them". Yes..he is a pronoun'r..so don't forget or he'll **** his buttplug right through his diapy... but some section where all they 'do' has to go through septic filter to remove all the useless **** talking, smartassery and banter... oh ****, there would be no content then! shocker!

Who else is still waiting to learn something from these 2? not me.. I'm sure some others too have long ago given up any hope of that. Probably why they quit replying ..duh...no ****.lol
Jockey1.jpg

I’ve never seen a host of porting videos on the W2 ever.

Has anyone else?

WOW! And the venom drips down the page……
Well, now his avatar is a picture of a port :rofl:and he's going down the "pronoun" hole too boot.
All that "look at me" is nothing more than an insecure child screaming for attention..
Wanna laugh? Check out his youtube vid on torque plates, where he tries to act all "Joe Cool" cracing a beer. lol
Embarrassing to say the least.

thought this was bout a 318 hp 318 with 318 heads,..now im all for W2s on a 318 but it did not come from mopar that way, and im afraid its gonna make more then 318 hp...lol

I think people forget were all at different levels of knowledge and experiences, most of don't have dynos, flow benches, building engine or engines every day month year decade etc... But are still interested to various degrees and have to build our knowledge from bread crumbs we can gather.

Well, now his avatar is a picture of a port :rofl:and he's going down the "pronoun" hole too boot.
All that "look at me" is nothing more than an insecure child screaming for attention..
Wanna laugh? Check out his youtube vid on torque plates, where he tries to act all "Joe Cool" cracing a beer. lol
Embarrassing to say the least.
Got a link or channel name ?

I’ve never seen a host of porting videos on the W2 ever.

Has anyone else?
Can't say I have, but it doesn't really matter anyway, no need to have to justify what your doing to the peanut gallery lurking on this thread. If that's was what you were thinking.

Got a link or channel name ?
I'll let him link his own "click bait" for notoriety. lol
Mind you, I did see him in a Misfits T shirt, not sure how that gels whith his pronouns comment, but credit where credit is due for musical taste.
Anyway,screw it, here's the click bait link. Maybe he'll make enough cash from it to get a DK's T shirt.:)

I think people forget were all at different levels of knowledge and experiences, most of don't have dynos, flow benches, building engine or engines every day month year decade etc... But are still interested to various degrees and have to build our knowledge from bread crumbs we can gather.
They don't forget, they just get consumed by hubris and just have to reaffirm it at every opportunity.

The talentless prick is upset that I lay carpet too now...
Lol I guess a guy can't be multitalented, successful and not agree with fakertike.

Lmao oh boy... :rofl:
You really are a fkn idiot

For those who don't do the math or want the short of it..the point of that video was to basically say.. that the percentage of win or lose based on whether or not you used a torque plate would be about 2%.
There's a far greater chance of you having problems with your chassis, your tune your tire, you the driver... than the minute amount of power gain from a torque plate.

too bad bakercles doesnt yield anything other than excremental typings

The talentless prick is upset that I lay carpet too now...
Two things.
1. I'm not upset you lay carpet, I think it's the right vocation for you..
2. You can say I'm talentless all you like, but the people who pay my bills seem quite happy with the talent I have. Maybe one day if you ever run your own tax paying shop, instead of cash work at night in a garden shed you'll understand that there's a lot more to car building, then just making holes larger with a shop vac, and thinking you're somebody..

Two things.
1. I'm not upset you lay carpet, I think it's the right vocation for you..
2. You can say I'm talentless all you like, but the people who pay my bills seem quite happy with the talent I have. Maybe one day if you ever run your own tax paying shop, instead of cash work at night in a garden shed you'll understand that there's a lot more to car building, then just making holes larger with a shop vac, and thinking you're somebody..

Wtf are you babbling, moron I do everything on paper. You are really lame and tryin hard though...you go girl!

For those who don't do the math or want the short of it..the point of that video was to basically say.. that the percentage of win or lose based on whether or not you used a torque plate would be about 2%.
There's a far greater chance of you having problems with your chassis, your tune your tire, you the driver... than the minute amount of power gain from a torque plate.

too bad bakercles doesnt yield anything other than excremental typings
Just for clarity, I was making fun of you, not what you were saying. I also think torque plate honing has been a little overated, just depends on the block being done.

When are you going to accept that I don't give a **** what you think of me. I don't respect insecure loud mouth asswipes like you. You've nothing to offer, you are nothing to be concerned with. Do something for this board and offer up something of value..if you're capable or put your head back up your ***
Just for clarity, I was making fun of you, not what you were saying. I also think torque plate honing has been a little overated, just depends on the block being done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back