David Vizard, Uncle Tony's garage, Unity motorsport. Mission impossible Dodge 302 Head porting

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that. But who in there right mind would give a **** what David Vizard starts with..............He must be spending your money.

Because YOU started this thread with the claim it was a cool deal.

Its not cool. It’s at best financially ridiculous. At worst it’s that AND it will be down on power.

What does that have to with a tiny port that flows 220 cfm with a stock valve?
The thing that makes you such a subvert , is...that theres also that tiny Port that flows 220 something CFM on a 360 called a j head.... and it makes more power. Then I also ccan port that ***** to 270 or 280 plus CFM... boy oh boy that 360 go'n piss all over your 318 in **** down its throat.... So what again are you saying... you love 318's??? Or 302 heads.
If you seriously base all your engine aspersions on 302 heads... that's a red flag ...hello !!

675 flows more air ported.

It's a lamo build pushed by a bunch a tards with a hard on for the 302 head, period. A YouTube jerkfest

The guy has a ton of time and effort for very little gain.

He did ask for some help today. He doesn’t have a S&G machine and doing a 50 degree seat is a ***** w stones. Plus he can’t do the guides for the LS valves.

Once again, those small stem valves won’t make a single HP. That’s stupid to spend that money to get NOTHING in return.
Well it's going to cost money to do guides anyway.
Just looked up some valves on Rockauto
LS intake valve ENGINETECH V4366 $2.65
360 valve MELLING V1180 $6.23

I get that. But who in their RIGHT mind would start with THAT casting when you don‘t need to?

If this was YOUR project would YOU with that casting?
I would use the most common 318 casting on a 318 build in this particular situation.. Mainly because that's what it had when it rolled off the production line.

Because YOU started this thread with the claim it was a cool deal.
Did I? Where's your evidence I claimed it was a Cool deal?

Should be easy to find it should it not?

It's a lamo build pushed by a bunch a tards with a hard on for the 302 head, period. A YouTube jerkfest

Its so lame you're here calling David Vizard and Andy and Servedio a bunch of Retards?

Something about these shitty heads that makes people get all irrational and go frothing at the mouth...........Have you checked your blood pressure?

We don't want you having an aneurism now do we.......

I could EASILY make more power for less of all of the above.
Yes we all know you are the MOPAR GOD incarnate sent from heaven to show us all the error of our ways errant Mopar ways.

FFS.......

I could EASILY make more power for less of all of the above.
Of course you could. Didn't you do it all the way back in 1980:

I did it in 1980.

360 heads with a nice valve job. Never touched with a grinder. (Less)

DC 284/.484 cam in straight up.

Strip Dominator. Unported. (Less)

650 double pumper carb.(Less)

Hooker 5204 headers. (Less)

That right there is well over 300 HP and I double damn guarantee that that engine is easier and cheaper to build than what MI 318 is. ( You're such a superstar!)

You're amazing Rat........

Deshrouding Valves

302 Deshroud.png

If UT has seen this, he's sitting back smoking a big fat one giggling his *** off.

George Mallory was asked why he wanted to climb Mt Everest? His reply was, "because it's there". Seems to be the reason for this build too, it doesn't have to make sense. LOL

Last edited:
Well it's going to cost money to do guides anyway.
Just looked up some valves on Rockauto
LS intake valve ENGINETECH V4366 $2.65
360 valve MELLING V1180 $6.23

I understand that. When you don’t have the S&G machine to do the work the parts can be free. You have to consider that.

And, you have to consider that any gains in air flow won’t make 1 HP difference.

Its easy to spend someone else’s time and money.

Hysteric made his name doing that.

Its so lame you're here calling David Vizard and Andy and Servedio a bunch of Retards?

Something about these shitty heads that makes people get all irrational and go frothing at the mouth...........Have you checked your blood pressure?

We don't want you having an aneurism now do we.......
You should have your own talkshow on MSNBC, mr.spin master. Vizard is merely the vessel on which this turd build rides.. pushed by the turd king himself utg.
Dave in no way sought out to build this. This was a proposal on toilet paper from the utg think tank...oh and fyi no one here cares about the head the same way you do...YOU are the passionate one here.

DIY 3 angle valve jobs, can always learn something from others that can do it.

Screenshot_20230104-095653_Firefox.jpg

Learning basic tips and tricks and learn the tooling, watching others doing shop projects.

All Good

☆☆☆☆☆

You should have your own talkshow on MSNBC, mr.spin master. Vizard is merely the vessel on which this turd build rides.. pushed by the turd king himself utg.
Dave in no way sought out to build this. This was a proposal on toilet paper from the utg think tank...oh and fyi no one here cares about the head the same way you do...YOU are the passionate one here.

Why when I came here and watch what is the Jerry Springer show. All you clowns losing your **** because David Vizard chose to do something you wouldn't do.

There's something about those tiny little heads that flow so much that TRIGGERS the folks here........

Why when I came here and watch what is the Jerry Springer show. All you clowns losing your **** because David Vizard chose to do something you wouldn't do.

There's something about those tiny little heads that flow so much that TRIGGERS the folks here........

No one is triggered.

It been pointed out financially STUPID what is being done really is.

Some guys will come along and watch that **** and try and duplicate it, spending way more money for less horsepower.

Thats why guys leave the hobby/industry.

Wasting money on BAD tech and stupid advice is just that.

Its YOU that can’t grasp that. If you approve of less horsepower for more money (that includes time unless your time is worth nothing and that’s YOU issue) then you are part of the problem.

No one is triggered.

Some guys will come along and watch that **** and try and duplicate it, spending way more money for less horsepower.

Its YOU that can’t grasp that. If you approve of less horsepower for more money (that includes time unless your time is worth nothing and that’s YOU issue) then you are part of the problem.
"No one is triggered."
That is the funniest sentence in this thread so far. There is no way you could have typed that and kept a straight face.

No one is triggered.
I guess you must be everyone to be able to make that statement. Rational beings speak for themselves only narcissist's are deluded enough to think they can speak for everyone.

Its David's money he can spend how he likes........

Again their money they can spend it how they see fit......

Did you poll those guys who left the hobby too? People only leave the hobby because they go broke after listening to David Vizard..........

David's wasting money again.......Doesn't he know its a limited resource and he needs to conserve it.

Its David's project you Dumb Arse it has nothing to do with me. Yeah Yeah we know he's turd buffing just like all those other guys in stock eliminator classes.

No one is triggered.

I'm not picking on you Rat but fewer triggers were pulled in the shootout at the OK corral.

I'm not picking on you Rat but fewer triggers were pulled in the shootout at the OK corral.
Now that is by far the FUNNIEST post so far in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back