Dead cow fun!

-
This may perhaps be the strangest thread I have ever seen. But whatever makes ya happy,carry on.

You are a bunch of sick puppies!

Have not laughed so hard for a long time!

:notworth:

I'd photo shop a "black bar" over y'alls eyes and the cows... You 3 will be harder to identify in the police line up....

When I first saw the photos, I thought that a bunch of the Chic-Fil-A chickens finally caught up to one of them cows!

Attachments

• chickfila2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 105
  • Chick-Fil-A-Cow--18205.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 137
What about a dead squirrel cannon? Frankenmutt keeps killing them in the backyard.
At least it would be a lot more fun way of ejecting them back over the fence.
Protective eyewear would probably be advisable.

Mine are killing rats.. About 12-15 so far. The cats help too but its hard to tell who got what sometimes. I guess they are looking for a winter hole. Not in my yard or house, lol.
We actually feed the squirrels and the dogs just bark at them, and the squirrels bark back.

I remember just going out to nowhere and shooting. Pretty cool.

I don't know, the monkey raping a frog thread was pretty strange :snakeman:
Yeah, that was pretty messed up. I couldn't even watch it to the end. Horrifying what what he did to that little green sucker.
Much worse then killing a dead cow. :-D

"Hi to the Beard for me." Wakka wakka wakka.

The fun ends tomorrow when I drive through Salt Lake City in the snow with all the retards on the freeway doing 5mph.

Hows Mike doing?

a little moody and depressed. the car is fixable but he pointed out that since it needs 1/4s and a bit of body work now he isn't going to bother. Also by paring it out it will make the '74 a lot easier to fix and make drivable. We picked up the '74 today and he is signing over the challenger to me in case they try to go after him. He is also finding himself a lawyer as we speak.

-
Back