decals on 340 demon???

-

db's demon

Reaction score
Could someone possibly tell me where to find real good pictures of the trunk lid decal (Dodge Dart) and also the one on the hood (Dodge). These were only on the Dart Demon 340. Maybe someone has a good picture in their gallery, any help would be really appreciated. Thanks Darryl

Darryl,

is this what you are after?

Attachments

• picnic-in-the-park 040.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 283
No, the one on the trunk is on the right hand side, and is a chrome call out, with Dodge on top and Dart directly below and slightly to the right. The one on the hood, is on the left hand corner and may be a chrome glue on. Thanks! Darryl

Here are a couple pictures I have. I also have seen the small Dodge callout on the trunk directly in front, at the same level as the Dart emblem. This was on an original paint car.

On cars with the tapered stripes and hood scoop (1972 Demon), I have also seen original examples with and without the blocky Dodge emblem on the front, left edge.

Attachments

• 4077926-IM000707.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_3586.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 232
I have been looking for exactly that same information. Anyone know which "Dodge" Emblem goes on the front hood? I've seen a few different ones and want to put the correct one on my Demon.

Here is an original picture of my 72 Demon hood with a Dodge emblem in the correct place. The white car is a 72 Dart Swinger, which is unmolested. Hope this helps, Darryl

Attachments

• P6100100.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 172
  • P1170108.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 169
As GTS340 said, there can be 2 styles of emblems on the trunk. My B3 72 340 has the Dodge emblem (probably the same as whats on the hoods pictured above) and the Dart emblem on the trunk lid. Its SPD date was 8/13/71. I started a thread on Moparts about this awhile back and there was no clear cut reason why they had different style emblems.

-
Back