Demand and Supply

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a highly trained professional, I have everything under control. FYI, I have put in many a ball joint, tie rods and never used a torque wrench. Rear axles I do use a torque wrench. And as I've said before, I worked in different shops over the years and I never saw one mechanic use a torque wrench on wheels. It wasn't until a few years ago that I was told that a torque wrench should be used on wheels. I've always tighten them in a criss cross pattern.
arr matey, a good ship hand knows his own strength! cinch your knots tight for the high seas will determine those fit to sail and those cast to davey's locker!

It's going to be awesome when I get my car and I do a budget build and get a easy high 12's low 13's from it.
ahoy sailor, ye dream of big sails and blow a lot of wind! secure ye vessel 'fore planning ye voyage lest risk the shame of never leaving the port!

It wasn't until a few years ago that I was told that a torque wrench should be used on wheels. I've always tighten them in a criss cross pattern.

I started doing all my own tire rotations using a torque wrench years ago after I had to remove a wheel a shop put on. They completely overtightened the lug nuts.

I'm a highly trained professional
Professional what? I'm a professional too, but what am I a professional at?
I wouldn't touch an engine you've built if you never used a torque wrench. The professional mechanics in the machine shop used them all the time, even the hacks used them.

I already saw it. It's more of a race car. I can have a good running small block and still have ac.
arr matey! best to brush up your eye piece, seems to this old salt that you donnae know the difference between a schooner and brigatine!

back to the poop deck with ye!!

I will have the last laugh when I'm running low 13's without having to spend a fortune.
yarr mate! many a sailor spins yarns of what adventures they'll get to in the open ocean whilst rowing around the docks in a dingy with one paddle!

seems ye've had much rum like the most of them!

yarr mate! many a sailor spins yarns of what adventures they'll get to in the open ocean whilst rowing around the docks in a dingy with one paddle!

seems ye've had much rum like the most of them!
I think that you probably could qualify for the part in a pirate movie

Professional what? I'm a professional too, but what am I a professional at?
I wouldn't touch an engine you've built if you never used a torque wrench. The professional mechanics in the machine shop used them all the time, even the hacks used them.
I never said I that I've never used a torque wrench, I use them for engine rebuilding. You probably would be scared of the power that the engine would put out

I think that you probably could qualify for the part in a pirate movie
i mean, i am dashing. but it'd be terrible economics and a nightmare of a contract. only 2/3 of us are SAG, and the money split is just a headache.

Elvis didn't know anything about cars.
this is a weak argument with poor evidence to back it up. besides, it's not about elvis.

you're just flapping your goat lips about woulda, coulda, shoulda, gonna.

you ain't buying nothin' and you ain't laying down 12's with some small block that we're all gonna be amazed by. these proclamations are down right comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back