Desoto hemi in 67 Valiant

-

EARLYHEMIBILL

Reaction score
I finally got the motor in and now the fun begins. Wiring, fuel, and interior.

Attachments

• hemi in car7.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 618
  • hemi in car4.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 598
  • hemi in car6.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 2,831
:prayer:

:shock: :shock:

:love4:

WOOOOOOAH!!!!

:tongue1:

You obviously are so far over "most of us" heads many can't even appreciate this. I don't know how some of you guys find the time This thing is gonna be flat monsterously cool.

Tough ta find an Ed Roth creation of a Plymouth, LOL

PLYMOUTHHEMIROTHDECAL-2.jpg

WOW!! when are you giving rides in that!!

Lawrence

no dis respect intended here as i give you the utmost respect for such an awesome build but what boost levels are you planning to see? is the bottom end gonna stay together? what kind of horse power levels are you expecting? Is this a serious hp build or more of a show piece? either way its pretty damn awesome.

Thanks Del!

Im again in Awe with that video. The amount of thought that went into everything! The skill in itself to make some of the parts! Be proud Bill! Your doing a killer job!

All of the flashy stuff tickled my eyeballs so much that I didn't even look at the valve covers until last. I would like to see you run it as an Indy car or F1.

DAYUM, thats a power plant in itself.......... what CID is that old Desoto Hemi?

VERY impressive and if anything, with all that turbo'd stuff, the old Hemi may hold up in regular driving but..racing maybe not unless its internally built to handle the boost....

NICE tho, damn thats impressive looking!

Nice!!! The "baby"hemi's are pretty tough!!!

DAYUM, thats a power plant in itself.......... what CID is that old Desoto Hemi?

VERY impressive and if anything, with all that turbo'd stuff, the old Hemi may hold up in regular driving but..racing maybe not unless its internally built to handle the boost....

NICE tho, damn thats impressive looking!
This is just for the street right now. Car shows and stuff. I'm building a second block with 8.5-1 slugs and chromoly rods. May go with 4 bolt mains. This one is an .060" over 341 at 352 cubes. 10-1 Venolias with Hilborns, T3/T4 Garrets, 282 X .475" Contrerras roller, Megasquirt 2-V3 system, 727 with 3000 Hughes, intercooled, 72 lb injection for E85, 3.91 sure grip 8-3/4". I made a silicone mold and had the timing cover cast at a local foundry. It accepts the 318-340 water pump. I don't have a whole lot of money in it since I have made many of the parts myself. Thank you all for the compliments. Hope to make it to a car show by the end of the year. Bill

-
Back