Desperate for a CLEAN '67 Barracuda FB decklid...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one out in the storage shed. I remember it had some rust but I don't think it was too bad but I'll need to dig it out and look again to make sure. Give me a couple days and I'll get back to you with a better description.

Bump, still need a clean one. The shipping was cost prohibitive on the last one suggested. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I have one from a 69 fastback got some rust not as bad as most of them though I'm on the Island south shore Oceanside right off of Long Beach Rd
$40.00 and its yours you can PM me here
parts2021.jpg

parts2018.jpg

parts2019.jpg

parts2022.jpg

parts2023.jpg

No such thing as cost prohibitive shipping when you want near perfection made of pure unobtanium. Just saying....as parts get harder to find we're all going to have to go to greater lenghts and cost to get what we need. How many times have you run this ad now? Best of luck.

No such thing as cost prohibitive shipping when you want near perfection made of pure unobtanium. Just saying....as parts get harder to find we're all going to have to go to greater lenghts and cost to get what we need. How many times have you run this ad now? Best of luck.

I've run the ad twice, and I've had several bites/hits each time. I'm just waiting on the right part, the right seller, and the right price. It looks like I've found one this time around. Thanks for your unsolicited opinion.

Are we on moparts right now? I personally feel that guys jacking prices up to astronomical levels on parts that can barely be considered rare or unique is what's making this hobby harder and harder for middle class, normal people to participate in. Restoring, modifying, and hot rodding cars has always been an average man's way of enjoying and expressing himself. Forgive me for refusing to pay half of what I paid for my car for a decklid.

Dartcuda1 (Mark) is going to get his rust free '67 decklid to me in a week for a great price, because he's a nice guy and he's not looking to HANG another Mopar enthusiast to make a few dollars. It looks like I found what I was looking for. Thanks to those who've helped.

Desert Valley Auto Parts. Deck lid plus shipping will probably be 1000-1500 but it will be what your looking for.

Desert Valley Auto Parts. Deck lid plus shipping will probably be 1000-1500 but it will be what your looking for.
Hmm,thats funny I,m paying $325 for a complete 1/4 panel and a little extra for wheelwell and trunk extension for my 66 Dart.I don,t know where you get your prices from?

They quoted me five hundred for trunk extension for my 69 about two years ago. So I guessed a trunk lid would be twice that. My Buddy paid 500 with shipping for a door from them 10 years ago., are you factoring in shipping.

Maybe they,ve scooped up some more parts cars?Who knows?I,m just glad I didn,t have to pay an arm and a leg.:pukerigh:

Whatever it is good for you. Congratulations on your cuda, what your plans for that bad boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back