Detroit Muscle Technologies - parts

-

DOMINANTmopar

Reaction score
HI all,

I just stopped by a local company called Detroit Muscle Technologies today. They make gaskets and other foam and plastic parts for A,B and E bodies. Real nice people. Jim and Loretta gave me a great deal and even installed my instrument panel covering. Check it out. If you are interested in some of their stuff and want to order something tell them I sent you.

They also make a carbon fiber version for our instrument clusters. Below is a pic of one Jim was mocking up. Pretty sweet.

Mike with the 72 scamp

Attachments

• 2012-01-21_14-58-11_490.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 539
  • 2012-01-22_12-05-22_476.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 544
  • 2012-01-21_14-58-35_122.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 538
Looks great really have been meaning to get over there to them to check out there store

I ordered a set of their firewall gasket kits for my Duster last week. Shipped quickly (received it 3 days after placing my order), nice kit. Free freight if ordering through their Ebay store. Will definitely use them again.

Pat

yep, i got the paint kit, firewall gasket kit, and heater box rebuild kit...all very high quality stuff...im sure glad they are around. :)

I have always bought from them! They where the first to make 1970-72 Duster taillight gaskets and the quality of theit products are top notch!

I've used several of their early A gaskets and a couple of heater kits and recommend these folks. Nice product and nice people too!

Yep, ive ordered a couple heater box rebuild kits and a complete body gasket kit for the 68 valiant. good product, nice people.

Sounds like some good feedback. I would deal with them again. Nice to have local shops.

It is also very nice having detroit muscle, roseville moparts and mancini racing all within 10 miles of my house. :)

Sounds like some good feedback. I would deal with them again. Nice to have local shops.

It is also very nice having detroit muscle, roseville moparts and mancini racing all within 10 miles of my house. :)

wow..that sure is convenient!!!

Ive bought from them also. Got the paint kit and other stuffbfor my duster off ebay last spring. They also had a couple gaskets in a kit that i needed but did not need the entire kit and for a couple extra bucks they tossed them in the box with my paint kit and at no additional shipping charges and they cut me a deal on the total price. I agree they have good quality stuff!

top notch,,he makes the gaskets from the orignal material,,,goes the extra distance to make sure there perfect,,, i bought a complete set of tail lite and front turn lens gaskets they fit perfect on my 66 i sent him a door handle to use as a templet to make out side door handle gaskets,,, he sent the door handles back i never heard a word from him,,,,great guy to deal with,

yep ordered all there stuff, great stuff and great staff. need to advertise more. WAIT THATS WHAT WE ARE DOING LOL O72D

fstfish66 - Is that the original Hemi under glass? Cool car.

My buddy talks about how some of the old school racers used to stop by at his grandfathers place in the Detroit area. Mancini, Garlits, muldoney and others. Must have been some crazy times back when street racing was more tolerable by "the man".

fstfish66 - Is that the original Hemi under glass? Cool car.

My buddy talks about how some of the old school racers used to stop by at his grandfathers place in the Detroit area. Mancini, Garlits, muldoney and others. Must have been some crazy times back when street racing was more tolerable by "the man".

its a reproduction of the 66 hemi under glass,,,by the guy that drove the first 66 hemi under glass,, asked me to be his tow rig for the event,,,was very kool thanks

Thanks Mike for letting me borrow your dash to test fit that.

Thanks for all the compliments. Makes all the late nights worth it. Now if I can ever find time to work on my own car....

-
Back