Diet to quit smoking

-
Drove in town and paid bills and came and the first thing I looked at was that pack of cigarettes setting on the table but that has been a couple hours ago
I don't think I smoked one, Opps looks like one is gone.

bbbb4 052.jpg

Well, I hope your OK. I've been feeling under the wheather as well. I think it is my diet along with smoking. I always feel like crap. And other than the first cigarette in the morning with my coffee all the rest of them through out the day taste like crap and I dont get any satisfaction from them. I have a whole pack of nicorette. And I'm going to go buy some fruit and tea and go on the same diet. Thanks for posting this thread memike. Right on. I need to get healthy again.

Keep it up. I love hearing about people testing their discipline. Fortunately, I've never been a cig smoker. Stick to it. I had 3 buddies who all quit. They smoked their last 2 each all together, put the buts in a glass of warm water, and took turns drinking it. 3 years ago, two are still quitters. The other guy works in a bar, so he was always around it until the ban, now he's trying to quit again.. Good luck, drink some butt water !!

Well, I hope your OK. I've been feeling under the wheather as well. I think it is my diet along with smoking. I always feel like crap. And other than the first cigarette in the morning with my coffee all the rest of them through out the day taste like crap and I dont get any satisfaction from them. I have a whole pack of nicorette. And I'm going to go buy some fruit and tea and go on the same diet. Thanks for posting this thread memike. Right on. I need to get healthy again.

I have read that a good sweats and fruit can speed thing up and make you jump around like a monkey and I can say it douse, I am a spinach and eggs man and I get my pocket knife out and chew on an apple and then I feel full.
But a good rack of baby back ribs sure hit the spot now and then =P~
But after quitting you have the energy to burn it of and can't sit still.
I hope for the best and say a brayer for us all that are getting this Camel off our backs and feel better about our dissection to quite know.
Heck I am at the age that if I go in for a by pass or something it will be to my advantage to have it fixed and with no problems with surgery.
Hang in there, once you feel a difference like you said it will get easier to say No! I don't smoke ahaa :cheers:

Keep it up. I love hearing about people testing their discipline. Fortunately, I've never been a cig smoker. Stick to it. I had 3 buddies who all quit. They smoked their last 2 each all together, put the buts in a glass of warm water, and took turns drinking it. 3 years ago, two are still quitters. The other guy works in a bar, so he was always around it until the ban, now he's trying to quit again.. Good luck, drink some butt water !!
Thank you sunroofgtx 8) But I think I will stick to a V8 and water =P~
That sure sounds like some nasty $hit.:read2: And I hope your bar tender friend the best.

You can do it. WE can do it. I am completley out of smokes. I have been since 3 am Friday morning. It has been almost 24 hours since my last one. I like you plan to spend $1500.00 on some thing next year. I just gotta make it happen.

You can do it. WE can do it. I am completley out of smokes. I have been since 3 am Friday morning. It has been almost 24 hours since my last one. I like you plan to spend $1500.00 on some thing next year. I just gotta make it happen.

We can make it happen yea :cheers: and if you was to smoke a pack a day at $5.50 a pack X 352 day that would be $2.590 :-D
I will have a new or good used 4 wheeler this summer :-D

Keep your eyes on the prize. The 4-wheeler and the rims that duckbuster mentioned for his car are good motivation! 2nd morning of waking up and reaching over for a cigarette that wasnt there for me. Its as much about breaking the routine as anything else.

Well I am a puss but have been consistently dropping off of them
I Just had my first cigarette for the day. The weather and me are in harmony8)

bbbb4 085.jpg

I will get back to you on that tomorrow daredevel :glasses8:

You just have to love how Pete and Bill are always there to give us a nice kick in the backside when we need it, right Mike? lol Sometimes tough love is just the medicine we need!!

big pussy lol
Well I am a little late but I am here and smoke free buckhooo..:eek:ccasion:
You have been a great motivating prankster that I respect and enjoy.
What a great day to be me in my shoes:thumbrig: I am on my way to a better life and a better me.:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

Here comes my wife up the drive way and here is more diet to quit pictures
where I enjoy life as it comes to me.

DOMINOS 064.jpg

DOMINOS 065.jpg

Hey memike, chryslerfat just pointed me towards this thread after reading johnparts quitting smoking thread. I just finished my last cigarette. Any update on how you are doing??? Lots of members probably wanna quit and are needing the encouragement.....I know I am!!:munky2:

Hey memike, chryslerfat just pointed me towards this thread after reading johnparts quitting smoking thread. I just finished my last cigarette. Any update on how you are doing??? Lots of members probably wanna quit and are needing the encouragement.....I know I am!!:munky2:
It's been a hard row to how but I don't have any craving for a morning smoke any more with my coffee 8) My grandchildren have been a BIG help to keep these damned things out of my life because there is no smoking in the house when they are here and if Treva or anyone do smoke in the house before the grandchildren come over I open all the windows in my little house and get fresh air in before they arrive :happy10:

Treva and I put on our first family reunion this last weekend and I smoked as I drank :angry7: and I am eating fruit like it's going out of stile to get the taste out of my system, it works :-D I can not say I have quit, but I did go with out one a few days at a time till the family reunion and I can sure taste it in my mouth.
I have gained about 10 lb's from eating butter scotch and other candies and my food portions have got to large but I can get a handle on that :-D
I can see Treva's ash try from here and it is ugly as hell and smells like burnt rat hair, she stayed up late last night it looks like and I slept in trying to get caught up on my sleep from the great time with my brother's :cheers: two of them I seen for a day last year and did not see them for 11 year.
So you can figure I wanted to have every thing perfect as did Treva.

I will get back here as soon as I dump her ash try and shower, Like I said I slept in, Do I still smock yes, am I going to quit this stupid habit the world put on me and has killed many folks YES!!!!!! :cheers:
I will take a look at johnparts quitting smoking thread 4spdragtop :happy10:
Hot showers and honey will help get this chit out of our bodies :cheers:
It's time to throw these little round butt's away 4spdragtop :cheers:

Let's do it :cheers:

-
Back