Direct Connection A body, B/RB K frame

-

OhioDemon

Reaction score
I have a Direct Connection A body big block K frame that I bought new back in the 70's from MA Mopar. It had been in a few vehicles over the years. I've lost or misplaced the engine mounts that originally came with this K frame. Does anyone know if there are mounts to cross reference to this application? The mounts are the spool type for after 1972 B/RB engines.

Wasn't the point of that crossmember, to use regular, factory spool type engine mounts? I don't know, I never had one or seen a kit, but it seems that would be the purpose.JuSt get B/RB mounts for a B body, I think.

Thanks for the reply. I'm hoping it was something that simple! I'll give it a shot. I knew when I couldn't find the originals I was gonna drive myself crazy! Mopar Nats next month. Should find something there.

Yes, regular big block spool mounts, I have several sets if you can't find any, but they should be easy to find. Make sure the rubber is good, they disintegrate over the years of oil flow...lol

Specifically 1974-1978 passenger car big block mounts are what you are looking for. Occasionally NOS sets will find their way onto ebay.

motor mount 1.jpg

motor mount 2.jpg

motor mount 3.jpg

motor mount 4.jpg

-
Back