Direct Connection posters

-

MoparCowboy

Reaction score
I found some Direct Connection posters during a recent move, that I had put back years ago. Although I am only moving a couple miles to a new shop/house I have found a lot of things that were mostly forgotten about. It's almost like Christmas morning when opening boxes. I never knew I had so much?!? Anyway, picked up some poster frames, and thought I would share.

IMG_7330.JPG

Gonna need much clearer (closer) pics.

I have a couple of those and singed by the lovely ladies!

I have Claudia hanging in my garage. I try not to imagine what she would look like in 2023.

I've got a couple still rolled in tubes.

Wish I had saved mine. I had quite a few as well as 7 or 8 Snap-On clocks but the better half wouldn't let me hang them (in the boxes under the bed). Tossed the posters on a clean-out day and wound up selling the clocks back to my Snap-On dealer including one they had recalled because it was a little too graphic. :p I did manage to hang a Matco? clock in the garage where she couldn't see it. :D

I really like the gloss black top on that car.

I have a Dodge Tomahawk poster that Mopar gave away right after those came out. It's a double-sided poster. I often wonder how many are left.

Thanks. And, I had actually forgotten about the Tomahawk. Heck, everyone needs a half-million dollar garage art motorcycle, huh? And, I doubt there are many posters around.

Now, for the only signed poster I have.

IMG_7372.JPG

I have some still rolled up waiting for a good place to display them. I also have a full set of the thermo mugs.

I remember these posters in garage shops when I was growing up in the late 70's early 80's. By the time I was a teenager these posters had all but disappeared.
It's awesome to see some of them again.

-
Back