Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a complete disc brake swap setup from a 73-76 A-body:
Spindles with caliper adapters - $175/pair
Gravel shields - $45/pair
Upper control arms (ball joints and bushings removed) - $135/pair

These parts are in my hot tank right now and will be clean, bead blasted, and painted flat black (unless you buy them first and want a different color). For additional funds I will install new ball joints and bushings.

Parts are located in Fresno, CA and can be picked up or additional charges for shipping. Will also sell as complete package for $340 plus shipping. PM me here.

Wow, that's a great deal Jim. Good luck on the Sale and here is a friendly bump to help it along. :)

I have rotors and calipers (cores) that I could include for minimal extra cost, but it is very possible that the extra shipping might be the same as buying those parts at the parts store. Rotors appear to have been turned once or twice, but are not grooved and the bearings felt fine. I can calculate shipping both ways and you can make a decision from there.

Finally got the parts blasted and painted....

Attachments

• aDW162398.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 252
  • aDW162399.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 266
  • aDW162400.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 281
  • aDW162401.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 288
  • aDW162402.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 270
  • aDW162403.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 254
  • aDW162404.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 291
  • aDW162405.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 278
  • aDW162406crop.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 264
I have a 72 dodge dart would everything fit and what else would kneed?? I live in Ontario california

You would need a disc brake prop/dist valve (or an adjustable prop valve) as I do not have a spare. You would also need calipers/rotors/pads/bearings/lower ball joints/upper ball joints/upper control arm bushings. I have the calipers and rotors that came with that set, but those just add to the shipping cost.

If these do not sell before Fall Fling (and I actually make it to the show) I would bring the caliper cores and rotors. A lot depends on how much my other travel plans hit my budget this fall.

No short cuts here. Just as clean SS the set up I bought from Jim. Very clean, not an ounce of dirt or grime on anything, and also a great guy to deal with. GLWS Mr. Lusk.

Thanks again, Aj

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back