Disc brakes that fit 13" steel wheels...

-

Dfnsmn34

Margarita Mike
Reaction score
Aloha! Anyone tried to find or figure out if anyone makes a setup that disc brakes would fit the stock wheels? Anyone create such a monster? I'd like to upgrade my brakes at some point. But WANT to keep the original 13 inch wheels/ hub caps.

Early A body. 66 barracuda.

Mahalo and alohas for FABO!

Not that I have ever heard of. Even the factory Kelsey Hayes disc's used 14" wheels. tmm

Aloha! Anyone tried to find or figure out if anyone makes a setup that disc brakes would fit the stock wheels? Anyone create such a monster? I'd like to upgrade my brakes at some point. But WANT to keep the original 13 inch wheels/ hub caps.

Early A body. 66 barracuda.

Mahalo and alohas for FABO!

How about 14" wheels and the Formula S 14" 1966 Barracuda hub caps.

I can't swear... And I'm not homophobic... But I "beepin" love wags!!

OKLA~I'm thinking I may end up with the 14"'s.. As long as I can keep the same style hub caps. (which of course are the expensive-hard-to-find 13" types)! My 13's are so sweet... Someone will score if I go to the 14's!!!!

Mahalo ALL!

OKLA~I'm thinking I may end up with the 14"'s.. As long as I can keep the same style hub caps. (which of course are the expensive-hard-to-find 13" types)! My 13's are so sweet... Someone will score if I go to the 14's!!!!

Mahalo ALL!

I know where some nice 14"s Barracuda Formula S hub caps are stored.

Mahalo ALL!
Ya some guy i think his name is waggs (Curtis)hook me up with a set 14" what a great guy Tks againe Curtis Paul :glasses7:

-
Back