Discontinued oil filter

-
Bought a dozen of these FE00292 filters today. Still have one of the FE00151 filters from over a dozen I bought many years ago.

IMG_5689.jpeg

I'll use wix. Are K&N air filters as good as claimed to be or are they over rated too?
Yes the K&N oil filter is very very good. But no real reason to pay more when a WIX or Mobil 1 or a Purolator will do.

Yes the K&N oil filter is very very good. But no real reason to pay more when a WIX or Mobil 1 or a Purolator will do.

engine masters did a test on iol filters. k&n was said to stop a smaller micron particle then the rest. not sure how true it is but if true could help made a decision on buying filters.

engine masters did a test on iol filters. k&n was said to stop a smaller micron particle then the rest. not sure how true it is but if true could help made a decision on buying filters.

They did a lot of oil filters. I don’t remember who came out on top or the what nots. I did some looking into this topic a while ago. I listed among the top easily bought brands.

YouTube yielded some interesting results. A few even showing the “As of late” hated brand of Fram doing really well in there filtration abilities.

-
Back