• Yes

Votes: 187 95.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like to pay full price

Votes: 10 5.1%

• Total voters
-
Tamraz's 50% off on orders before Dec 31 2018, on orders over $100 dollars... 50off2018

Part number Correct B&M flex plate would be 10239 for my 904 to use my 318 int balanced TQ converter

C2C

Stay inside and keep warm by checking out our Polar Vortex sale!

Use this code to save 10% on your entire order (excludes shipping).

Savings Code: PolarVortex19

Stay warm and safe!

Legendary or classic for more than 10% would be helpfull

I have an older but new b&M for an external balanced engine with a 727. Not looking to get rich on it.
I don't think I can use a 727 B&M flex plate in a 904, I have been told the starter will hit the flex plat, it's larger then the flex plate made for a 904

always-51-promo.png

Summit. Code "ALWAYS" $11 0ff 0f $100. $26 off of $250. and $51. off of $500.

Bought myself an early birthday present. QA1 k member for my dart.

C2C again
Happy Valentine's Day Sale!

We couldn't send flowers or chocolate to everyone, but we can give you a sweet savings! Use this code to save 10% on your entire order (excludes shipping).

Savings Code: C2CLove

Does anyone have a summit 10% off coupon? My dad tried to use his military discount and can get about 5% off.

Unrelated, but jegs charges sales tax now! The military discount was hardly anything and sales tax on a $2,100 purchase is pretty big.

Does anyone have a summit 10% off coupon? My dad tried to use his military discount and can get about 5% off.

Unrelated, but jegs charges sales tax now! The military discount was hardly anything and sales tax on a $2,100 purchase is pretty big.
Summit and jegs are both charging sales tax now to certain states. The most I've seen in the $51 off $500. Might have to try and break your order up to get more of a discount. I did that through jegs on my wheels. Used the same code the next day and it worked

I just placed an order with the Rock and they now charge sales tax and it seems like no more 5% off on orders anymore. It used to come up automatically when I logged on, but no more and I went back to previous emails this year and not listed anymore.

-
Back