• Yes

Votes: 187 95.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like to pay full price

Votes: 10 5.1%

• Total voters
-
A lot of companies will give you a discount if you'll just ask. Especially if your spending or have spent a ton of money with them. Another way to get shipped large ticket items a bit cheaper is to have them shipped for pickup at a local terminal instead of home delivered. Once I even got a tool chest at sears cheaper because another guy was standing there looking at the same one. We struck up a conversation and threw in together for a package deal. The one I'd like to see how someone works a deal at summit racing. I think in all the years and tons of money spent with them. I have received one $40 discount. Still hard to beat their prices and frecking fast shipping.

TENTH ANNNIVERSARY SPECIAL ~ Custom Powder Coating

Believe it or not, Phoenix Specialty Coatings celebrates its 10th Anniversary on May 31!!! The time has flown by. I’ve had the opportunity to meet and work with hundreds of amazing motorheads through the years. Now you can help me celebrate!

From now through December 31, 2017, all returning past customers will receive a 10% discount on the labor. New customers using PSC for the first time will enjoy a 7% labor discount. As always, our honored U.S. Military -- enlisted, retired and Veterans -- will continue to receive the best labor discount we offer, but for 2017 it's been upped to 12% instead of 10%.

Get your parts in this year to take advantage of these great savings!!! When you hire PSC you get the best you can buy ... now you can get the highest quality work available for an even better price. Mention Promo Code "PSC10" when you call or write for a quote. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or Gift Certificates.

Visit the website at http://PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings.com and be sure to Like the shop's FaceBook Fan Page at Phoenix Specialty Coatings | Facebook. Give me a call at 731-613-9192 between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m. Central time for questions and to discuss your color scheme and details of your build. (That's right -- I'm in Tennessee, not Arizona.)

Thanks to FABO for helping make PSC the go-to place for custom one-offs, Mopar parts restorations and multi-color powder work!!! I couldn't have done it without YOU.

Rich Presthus MTs 015.JPG

052.JPG

Hey everybody, not sure if everyone knows about this so I figured I'd throw it out there. It has saved me a lot of money. If you're ordering parts online at advance auto either for in store pickup or ship to home you can use TRT30 for 30% off orders over 50$ with a maximum savings of 50$ total. Or TRT41 for 40$ off orders at or over 100$. Or ACCESS20 for 20% off with no starting limit. Seems to be they are unlimited use as well as I have used them many times.

Take note:
Jegs and Summit will price match to these codes, also. I have been using Jegs since Summit is building in Texas and already charging sales tax. You just need to tell them the code to use.

Did Classic Industries up their prices for this sale? I don't ever remember Barracuda rally bezels being $635 but if you use the code, they drop down to $508. These things were like $450 a year ago.

Take note:
Jegs and Summit will price match to these codes, also. I have been using Jegs since Summit is building in Texas and already charging sales tax. You just need to tell them the code to use.
My son just ordered some Auto Meter gauges from Summit. He got Autozone pricing, 20 % off, no tax, and free shipping. Had to call Summit and gave them the 20% off code from the Autozone website. A while back, he did the same with Doug headers and an Advance Auto code.

My son just ordered some Auto Meter gauges from Summit. He got Autozone pricing, 20 % off, no tax, and free shipping. Had to call Summit and gave them the 20% off code from the Autozone website.

I just did the same thing. AutoZone had the gauge $13 cheaper than Summit plus the 20% off. I had all of the parts in my cart at Summit and asked them if they would match the discount. They played around with the numbers and I got a 17.2% discount with free shipping. And now AutoMeter is running a rebate that just started today so I'm going to be getting money back from them!

-
Back