Distributor

-
We're here to help! With what I'm not sure? LOL
Just looking for answers to my original two questions. I know it may seem like I'm bumbling around here a bit (perhaps so) but there's no option displayed to upload photos in my conversation on another thread but there is on this one. Any advice?

Just looking for answers to my original two questions. I know it may seem like I'm bumbling around here a bit (perhaps so) but there's no option displayed to upload photos in my conversation on another thread but there is on this one. Any advice?
At the top of the page there should be a place for internet help? Definitely I would quote Jericho the guy who runs this form if I had any specific problems he's pretty good at getting back to you pretty quick.

I'm the opposite of J par. Nothing but problems with mopar distributors. In fact I washed out an engine due to a bad dizy... (cost me a lot) new factory distributor, bouncing timing.. I threw that sucker away and got a bullit MSD before it cost me anymore cash.

MSD solved the issues.

I like the jegs brand billet, hall effect, adjustable mechanical advance using “keys” relatively cheap.

I have a stock one that I welded so the timing is fixed in my race car. That and an MSD box works great. I know several guys that have done the same thing and also have had no problems.

-
Back